Xecuter Launches Mini SX Dedicated Website!

The ultimate solution for JAILBREAKING your Nintendo Switch has arrived!
SX_LAUNCH.jpg

It has been quiet for just over a week since the last been news from Team-Xecuter, but now they are back with nice new announcement for their upcoming SX Family of products, check it out below, it includes a new website, with pictures, etc.
We are proud to introduce our Xecuter SX dedicated 'mini' site. You can find it HERE.

This site is not meant to replace our Xecuter portal, but exists for the convenience of (future) SX (OS) users. On the mini-site you can find high resolution pictures of the SX Pro, screenshots of SX OS and our brand-new game selection menu and a basic usage guide.

The SX OS download is not available yet. It will be once we deliver the first licenses to our resellers on June 15th.
  • Activation of SX OS can be done through SX OS itself if you have WiFi configured on your Nintendo Switch.
  • If you don't have WiFi configured you will be able to retrieve your SX OS License through our website.
  • If you purchased SX OS only you will receive a "redeem code" that you need to enter (not needed for SX Pro users).
Finally, we'd like to address some more questions that we've seen a lot.
  • Q: Will Switch data such as savegames and updates be shared between the OFW and SX OS? Or are both systems separated?
    A:
    Yes, SX OS and the original Switch OS share savegames and update data.
  • Q: Is it possible to play games from a External Harddrive?
    Does SX allow us to use an external disk using the docking station or USB-C port?
    A:
    This is a possibility in the future, we've added it to our to do list. (thanks to all users for making it already a few pages long :)
  • Q: Can we expect cheat codes some day?
    A:
    Cheats has always been a priority for our us. And we've already started looking into it.
    It takes a while to make a decent and usable cheat system, your patience will be rewarded!
  • Q: There has been a wave of bans happening lately. Does that confirm we won't be able to play online with SX OS?
    A:
    There have indeed been a number of isolated ban incidents happening lately among some homebrew developers. The exact cause of these bans is not known as of yet.
    We are not aware of any bans due to SX OS usage. But be cautious and use online functionality at your own risk!
Thanks again to everyone who is supporting SX. We will keep you posted with updates.
And we hope this will make the wait until the official launch a bit easier for you!

Team-Xecuter, Rocking the Switch in 2018!
:arrow: Visit SX OFFICIAL SITE
:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa, , Reason: tiny extra bracket

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One question, so you can buy SX OS and just use it as a payload without having to buy the damn dongle they're selling? I have a PC, i don't need that shit.

Even my phone can do the payload... So., can I just buy SX OS and use it without having to wait delivering of a dongle I just don't want?
if you have to ask this, I seriously question your ability to use the pc to send the payload.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But we'll still have a convenient dongle to launch other cfw from. It's a better version of gateway in that regard.
Yeah, that's true. But we all know what happens when open source work begins to best the flashcart/modchip companies: they begin to steal from developers (like Gateway and their A9LH ripoff "fastboot"), just to crash and die in 6-8 months.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's true. But we all know what happens when open source work begins to best the flashcart/modchip companies: they begin to steal from developers (like Gateway and their A9LH ripoff "fastboot"), just to crash and die in 6-8 months.
Yeah, like when B9S was released and boosted flashcart sales through the roof...wait what?

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah
those + and - indentations at the bottom are rather curious to me too
https://sx.xecuter.com/#gallery-2

it looks as if they are there to tell you how to insert batteries at 1st
but what i think it is is something to do with the fact it is USB type C and that the device could be inserted either way ,up side right or upside down
so i am thinking that those are there to tell you which way it needs to be plugged in in order to work at best , and to not fry your switch at worst
of course it does seem rather redundant since i assume they only put their logo on one side of the device
but i suppose it could wear off over time but the indentations are forever
but it does leave me wondering why so much emphasis on which way round it needs to be plugged in
it kind of concerns me
i mean what happens if you do plug it in wrong?
i am thinking it could cause serious damage to your switch or the device itself or both if it is inserted upside down
or it could just be that they just did it for some sort of aesthetic value ,but i don't think so
speculation of course

Im guising it may have to do with power flow i read on another post about android and otg to run payloads. They say to chech to see it if plugging in right is the swith being charged from the phone or is the phone charging

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And how do you think those big blue things get a charge ? from fresh air ? they are one use and then need to be recharged its the same circuit used to power those emergency cells devices you see cobbled to a cut down minimus.

You won't be able to recharge it from the Switch as the port wont supply enough to do this - try charging an ipad from the same port and see what happens lol

Ask yourself why you haven't seen any more video of this -- it's simple they are shilling it to hide up the short comings
there is a full sized usb on the other side don't know what it is used for or if it would be to use to charge it but i think that would send to much power to it but really i can see it charging them just fine with the usb type C on the switch as seeing that it can charge the switch and can output video and let you also have usb controllers connected all to it at the same time.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They talk about how they're going to deliver the license codes to their resellers first. Does this mean that all that ordered the SX Pro will receive their code on June 15th via email? I originally thought the code was going to be included with the device and I was going to have to wait a week on shipping to get it, but if they deliver them via email, that would be awesome.
I asked shop01media about this and they didn't know whether you'd get the license code via mail or if it ships with the dongle.
It would not make much sense to bundle a single license code with every individual dongle, when you distribute license codes via mail anyway to those who only pay for the OS.

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

"batteryless"

Have you seen those YUGE capacitors?

sx-pro-inside.png

I might be wrong but I think these serve pretty much as batteries.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

"We will release a lot of updates, coming SOON!"

How Soon™ is TX's Soon™?

Is it sooner than Gateway's Soon™?

Still waiting on that 11.4 Emunand support from Gateway.

QFT

11.3/11.4 Emunand
Posted on February 13, 2017

As indicated before, we are working really hard to release as soon as possible our new major update that will once again revolutionize the (N)3DS scene.

We will keep you posted very soon, and be sure that as always, we will offer full support for all Gateway user,even for day one buyers from 4 years ago!

Thank you for your patience, more to come very soon.

Gateway Team: year after year, we always deliver more than expected!

Reactions: Quantumcat

MehMeh27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As indicated before, we are working really hard to release as soon as possible our new major update that will once again revolutionize the (N)3DS scene.

We will keep you posted very soon, and be sure that as always, we will offer full support for all Gateway user,even for day one buyers from 4 years ago!

I dunno, 4 years of support sounds pretty good to me.

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So i bought the license only ,, and it explains almost the sames step for the version that has the dongle and the version that has only the OS . But i think that the Os version without the dongle , will have to install something else
on a usb sitck that its then connected to the switch as the dongle right ???

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So i bought the license only ,, and it explains almost the sames step for the version that has the dongle and the version that has only the OS . But i think that the Os version without the dongle , will have to install something else
on a usb sitck that its then connected to the switch as the dongle right ???

Nope you will have to launch the payload via your phone or PC.

Reactions: matias3ds

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ho thats great !!! i though that i had to install some software on an usb stick and then connect it to the usb c port.
Is there a chanve for that if i dont want to use the pc o phone ?? it will be much easier
yes the option is called SX Pro which was only 10 dollars more than the OS by itself.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ho thats great !!! i though that i had to install some software on an usb stick and then connect it to the usb c port.
Is there a chanve for that if i dont want to use the pc o phone ?? it will be much easier

Actually if you think about it its all the same in the end since you get the same result. The only downside is you will have to have the cable on standby (as you would the dongle) if your Switch runs out of battery. But i bought my Switch like 3 months ago and it only died twice ;)

Reactions: matias3ds
D

Deleted User

What if SX OS is already uploaded into the website?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's the SX OS Homebrew Launcher, you don't need to stay on that menu to boot games
It's not uploaded. Theres just a bunch of images and plugins currently

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Actually if you think about it its all the same in the end since you get the same result. The only downside is you will have to have the cable on standby (as you would the dongle) if your Switch runs out of battery. But i bought my Switch like 3 months ago and it only died twice ;)
I always use it on the tv , and always in stand by mode :-)

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe making plans to steal software on a site where piracy isn't allowed might not be a good idea? TX sell a license, so stealing, hacking, reverse engineering, et cetera, are all piracy in this case.
The only unallowed piracy are links to piracy sites.

People are free to discuss piracy here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: there is a panda in chat, that is true +1