Magus19

OP
Trophies
Website
rotdteam.sourceforge.net
XP
Country
Canada
Despite being mostly a Nintendo fanboy I just bought a new 360 Elite. I heard before that the warrenty was extended to a year and I wondering if I need to do something to get the full year, because in the manual it say's 90 days. Also, what games are worth it right now. When I bought it I got Crackdown, Gears and Table Tennis and on Live I got Catan(I was playing the demo and when I was almost winning they said the demo was finish and I could upgrade to finish my game... I hate them), Castlevania, Geometry Wars and the billiard game (free with the live kit). Also, how do you get gamerscore, I know achivements give some but how do I get more? Finally, if some of you want to share their Gamertags with me and each other we could grow our friend list. I'll start with mine, Magus19(yay for being original...). Thanks

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gamerscore is accumulated purely through achievements in all retail and Live Arcade games. Most retail games contain 1000 points up for grabs.

Good on you for getting Gears of War, I was just replaying that last night and it is such a phenomenal game I think.

I would advise you download game demos if you haven't already to get a feel for anything you like but unfourtunatly I can''t recommend anything beyond Gears because I play my bro's console. Haven't quite gotten around to buying my own just yet.

P.S. At least there's the Halo 3 Public Beta in 9 days.
wink.gif

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here is the thread where a few of us have added our Gamertags.

I currently I'm offline, my 360 died (three red lights) last saturday and I'm waiting for it to be sent back.

Spudnik123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don't need the Elite (well the 120GB HDD anyway) not at the moment, once the movie and TV downloads are available that will change.

I completely agree and I only wish microsoft would make it cheaper for us current owners to upgrade (instead of charging us 180 dollars)

as forgames Id really recomend checking out GRAW 2 its a great game, my gamertag is Spudnik123 my 360 broke also but it should come back in a week or so ( hope to see you on there
smile.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Some great games to play on your 360:
Crackdown, Gears of War, Lost Planet, Oblivion, Burnout Revenge, GRAW (2?), Saints Row, Dead Rising, Blue Dragon

Some kickass games to look forward to:
Alan Wake, Assassin's Creed, Fable 2, Forza Motorsport 2, GTA IV, Halo 3, Mass Effect, Shadowrun, Two worlds

and all those titles aren't just good games I'm throwing up
they're all sort of killer apps
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?