• Thread starter nicomaru
  • Start date
  • Views 4,449
  • Replies 24

spas

Trophies
XP
Country
You have to compile it because it is illegal to compile apps with the XBOX official compiler.

PM if you need more help and certain LINKS to certain files which may help you.

I've just softmodded 3 of my mates xboxs and put XBMC on them.

XBMC is so well made its almost commercial I need to setup the streaming abilities on it still.

spas

Trophies
XP
Country
I used Slayers 2.7 and it did not work I got the green screen error.

You prob already know this but always backup your eeprom and your HDD on your xbox before trying anything then you cant really go wrong if you go just restart in slayers and ftp the backup.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I used Slayers 2.7 and it did not work I got the green screen error.

You prob already know this but always backup your eeprom and your HDD on your xbox before trying anything then you cant really go wrong if you go just restart in slayers and ftp the backup.

All I did was select it to install the apps only. It is a good idea though to back everything up like you said if you don't know what your doing. Slayers can really bugger up your xbox unless you know what your doing.

fischju_original

I used to be a jerk before i got banned
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.dpgdownloads.com
XP
Country
United States
my xbox dvd drive never worked right, im very lucky i got mechassualt to work. (i replaced the laser, same thing; the whole drive gave out last week and i get error 11) so i use FTP alot. installed bigger HDD with XboxHDM which is pretty easy

spas

Trophies
XP
Country
fischju I can sympathize with you and that dvd drive problem you have. Mine is just really really crappy it will read hardly copied media. Which is why I will be infesting in a new HDD for the time being I have HL2 on the retail HDD to keep me happy.

N

nicomaru

OP
“ fischju” What kind of program that you used to format xbox HD, I tried to hook up xbox HD to my computer but computer can’t see it.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
“ fischju” What kind of program that you used to format xbox HD, I tried to hook up xbox HD to my computer but computer can’t see it.

Have you unlocked the drive first? Make sure you have your eeprom key first so you can relock it. The harddrive won't work again on the xbox unless its locked, the xbox will give a service error so you won't be able to use it. The only way you'll get the xbox working again is to mod chip it.

N

nicomaru

OP
Thanks, everyone, right now my Xbox HD is death, Xbox sys can’t see it , nothing come up on my computer too,….I’m stupid

spas

Trophies
XP
Country
fischju you don't have to lock it if your xbox has a modchip but if it's soft modded then you do.

Harsky all you need to do is calm down boot EvoX and ftp the C drive backup back onto the HDD and it will boot again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL