• Thread starter croagunk.master
  • Start date
  • Views 1,136
  • Replies 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

croagunk.master

This is for my friend. He already has a ps3 and a ds lite, so keeping that in mind, state your views. No fanboys please! Tell me which one is the best to get.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
3DS 'cause of the amazing lineup of games expected after release, and 'cause it's 3D :)
I have Kinect.
It's awesome when you play with it and stuff, and it opens up a whole new world in gaming but it's gonna bother you with the room size limit.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If he has a PS3, theres no need to get a XBOX 360. Unless he wants exclusives. NGP isn't close to the release date, which I believe hasn't been announced yet. So that leaves the 3DS, or XBOX 360. I've got the XBOX 360 S, with Kinect and I must say it gets very boring after a while, but that might change as they might release better games for it. (Kinect)

PriMieon

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i would get a 3ds since he doesnt really needs xbox 360 cuz he has ps3 and i think the xbox sucks for 60$ in year online... and the ngp will cost to much and it will take to long to get released .... so my choise would be a 3ds...

i think the ngp will cost lot cuz they said it will be affordable ...they said the same thing with ps3 and it started with 600... but i think the 3ds the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo