Country
Canada
OMG
wacko.gif

My Xbox360 start today with the red ring of deaht
ohmy.gif
for no reason ... my brother tryed to open the console and it was the red ring
wtf.gif

We depluged all and repluged, same thing. The power supply is green, so the problem come from the console :'(

The powersupply is green!

HALO 3 is coming tuesday and my console is not working
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

Is there some people who had the same problem? what did you do? I mailed microsoft to get help ... but i want to play halo 3 tuesday :'(
blank.gif
mad.gif

Xbox360-ringofdeath.jpg

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is this the first time you've opened up the 360? If it is you've just expired your warranty. You got 3 years on the red lights. You could always do a search on google and look into the x clamp fix.

mat88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ok, my console is legit no mod. Yes it's on waranty. I have my console for 1 years. I just found the good website after calling microsfoft, they told me to go on http://service.xbox.com. Then I can request a repair there ...

I would like someone who had an experience with the support of microsof to know how many times it will takes!!

Dam ... halo 3 is coming tuesday :'(

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
it's a pretty common problem you know, if you'd done your research (e.g. google) before opening it up (etc.) you should know what you need to do.

Oh and sorry about the halo thing, it's just bad timing
nyanya.gif

mat88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My 360 is on the waranty, I called the support team, they gonna send me a box to send my xbox ... that's gay for Halo3 :'( it's gonna take like 1month ... maybe less if they are fast 2-3weeks ...

mat88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hum, that looks dangerous, i think i'm gonna send it to microsoft ...
Isn't risky too broke other piece ...?? i'm not sure overheat is a good fix.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't do the farking towel trick it will do more damage than good. Just send it in to get repaired the turn around time is fairly good.

If you can;t be bothered sending it to Microsoft you can take it to a local repairer, or do it yourself.

mat88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm waiting the box from microsoft! The woman told me it gonna take 1 week to reserve the box, then i can put my xbox in the box and send it back to microsoft ... but how much time will it takes before it come back? i don't know ... why 4 days before halo3 :'(

QUOTE said:
Sounds like an unlikely fix, but who knows? Well, I know, because I tested lastnight. The “Towel Trick” is bunk, total crap. You’re more likely to set your Xbox 360 on fire by doing this rather than fixing it. The best advice still is to contact Microsoft support. You can call them toll-free at 1-800-4MY-XBOX. They have an excellent support department lined up there for the Xbox/Xbox 360.

It's true that they have a good support departement ... I just told the robot xbox 360 repair, then they redirected me to a nice woman, she take my adress and give me an RMA number ... like 10mins on the phone ...
happy.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
send it to microsoft!!! I don't know why people are suggesting opening up your console and destroying your 3 year warranty, not worth it.

yeah just send it into microsoft.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
where did you buy it? some places let you swap it for a new console while they send your console to microsoft...might be worth a try asking about it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E