nuage83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone

I have a problem with X360 USb Pro v2, it turns on fine but impossible to detect the DVD Player. The Eject button does nothing. If anyone has the diagram or a component to check, thank you.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone

I have a problem with X360 USb Pro v2, it turns on fine but impossible to detect the DVD Player. The Eject button does nothing. If anyone has the diagram or a component to check, thank you.
Did you install the drivers? http://www.mediafire.com/download/i58mi6dth7dicdh/X360ISO+v6+No0b3rT.zip
If you have a X360USB Pro v2, download the file from above and open X360ISO v6 No0b3rT. Inside you should see X360USB Pro v2 Drivers. Connect your device via USB and a message will come up asking you to install drivers. Choose install Drivers from a Specific Folder. After you chose that, make it go to the X360USB Pro v2 Drivers folder. If all is done correctly, your device will install and show up in JungleFlasher.

Last edited by BigOnYa,

nuage83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you have a X360USB Pro v2, download the file from above and open X360ISO v6 No0b3rT. Inside you should see X360USB Pro v2 Drivers. Connect your device via USB and a message will come up asking you to install drivers. Choose install Drivers from a Specific Folder. After you chose that, make it go to the X360USB Pro v2 Drivers folder. If all is done correctly, your device will install and show up in JungleFlasher.
Thanks for reply

My device work fine and he's detected and show in jungle flasher but no drive detected.

I detect drive in jungle flasher when i connect the drive to the console and sata in the x360usb pro v2.

I think i have a short circuit or a faulty component in the X360 usb pro

Sorry for my english

GammaGulp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same issue. My drive does not show up in Jungle Flasher. X360 USB Pro V2 drivers are installed correctly, USB is plugged in, driver enforcement in Windows 10 is disabled, 12-pin power plugged into BenQ drive, SATA plugged into BenQ drive.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same issue. My drive does not show up in Jungle Flasher. X360 USB Pro V2 drivers are installed correctly, USB is plugged in, driver enforcement in Windows 10 is disabled, 12-pin power plugged into BenQ drive, SATA plugged into BenQ drive.
Try it on a windows 7 PC, or put Windows 7 on a USB thumb drive and boot to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols