Gaming X and Y Shiny Pokemon.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I found and caught a shiny Vanillite in a horde battle earlier while EV training. It took some time to find out which one it was but hey, in the end I got it. :D I now have two shiny Pokemon in X - Gyarados and Vanillite.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Hyrule Shield

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want any and all your junk shinys! I can trade Dittos of any nature, Dittos with imposter, Pichus with Volt Tackle, Sythers, Niobats, and Squirtles with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere! Thansk! XD

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still trying to find a shiny btw has anyone try the breeding method for shiny ? im trying that now and had a few question mainly how long did it take ( or how many eggs did it take) before you got a shiny? and what pokemon was easier or have a higher shiny baby pokemon rate?

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
still trying to find a shiny btw has anyone try the breeding method for shiny ? im trying that now and had a few question mainly how long did it take ( or how many eggs did it take) before you got a shiny? and what pokemon was easier or have a higher shiny baby pokemon rate?

Eevee was 125 eggs, Fennekin was 1, Torchic was 1 (wasn't masuda'd), and Tyrunt is around 600 eggs so far.

D

Deleted User

im just over 1600 eggs for a shiny charmander (nothing yet).... had to release them all, I ran out of boxes.

eilan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I just read a rumor that if you tip high amounts you get better shiny encounter rates.
Nothing solid, of course, but still very interesting.
Do you think that there is something to it?

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I just read a rumor that if you tip high amounts you get better shiny encounter rates.
Nothing solid, of course, but still very interesting.
Do you think that there is something to it?
well i still havent heard whats the tipping for anyone so that might be true :)

i have a question. to catch a shiny im the friend safary you just have to go in hope to encounter a shiny? can i run from battles or do i have to battle them until i spot a shiny?
and second question is, if a wanna catch a shiny magicarp i have to use the rod and until i randomly get one?

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
With the rods you have to stay in one area and never miss a reel in or get a "nothing is biting."

The smartest way to do this is to have a suction cup ability like octillery first in your list and pay close attention when fishing.

Mentioned in the other thread that I now have a shiny Bronzor too. Too bad it's nature sucks and it's two ivs aren't placed especially well. Plus in general this thing took a nerf due to dark and ghost hitting it for SE now. But still, it's a cool Pokemon and I can still probably use it to some degree online.

Reactions: DarkKnigh_t

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk