Hacking WupInstaller Possible Bad SD Card

Crignog

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I've been trying to fix this same issue for 2 days straight and finally sorted it. I downloaded the game from a different source (not uTikHelper or WiiU USB Helper) and it installed no problem. For some reason there is an issue with those programs acquiring BotW.
I'm gunna try a download not from uTikDownloader and see how that turns out, fingers crossed!

cbunbury20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
remember the good old 56k times where sometimes something would not unrar and you had to re download pack .56r again, well that happened to us, and remember how sometimes i could happen twice and we had to re download it and finally untill 3time worked, well, it happened to us, it still sometimes happened, it can by as easy as bad electric voltage or same thing on a router, but the version that worked for me was the one for tiki, the usa one

Crignog

Trophies
XP
Country
Pm me where you're going to try. I'm pretty sure all those game downloading apps use the same game sources.
Sounds really stupid, I couldn't see how to PM, but I'm nearly finished downloading it from TPB :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Pm me where you're going to try. I'm pretty sure all those game downloading apps use the same game sources.
Just found out as a Newbie you need to have sent a certain number of messages first before being able to PM..Also have you acquired the game and successfully installed it yet? :)

Reactions: Superdead22

Crignog

Trophies
XP
Country
For anyone still stuck on this, ditch uTikDownloader (or similar applications) for this game specifically. All others have worked fine, but not BoTW, I used a download from TPB and has worked perfect without issues :)

zainman

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
50% of big games I download from uTik Download Helper end up corrupt and Wud installer 1.3 mod y blame the sd card. I download it again on wii u usb helper and it work like charm...

Reactions: Crignog

akhlaq768

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For anyone still stuck on this, ditch uTikDownloader (or similar applications) for this game specifically. All others have worked fine, but not BoTW, I used a download from TPB and has worked perfect without issues :)

Where else can you download apart from utikdownloader?

Can you pm link if needed

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In my case the reason was, that i not removed the sd card safely on windows ... i spend 2 days founding that out!
In your case, how long do need to recognice the last post is from may 2020. Its a dead thread 😆😂

Reactions: Lostbhoy

TheAvacado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting this same issue, is there a way to verify the files aren't corrupt on mac? :S
I have the same issue on Mac!
Post automatically merged:

50% of big games I download from uTik Download Helper end up corrupt and Wud installer 1.3 mod y blame the sd card. I download it again on wii u usb helper and it work like charm...
Then uTik is the problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
    Sheeba- @ Sheeba-: I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro