Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

mutinize

dazed and confused
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, there's a homebrew test on wj44's site that does this.
Awesome. I looked into it before posting here but my google-fu failed me. Thank you.

edit:
Anybody with the same question go this website in your Wii U web browser: http://wj44.bplaced.net/remove_update/
I strongly recommend disconnecting from the internet or use custom DNS settings to block Nintendo servers to prevent updating.
Kinda satisfying watching it trying to redownload the update and immediately failing over and over.

Last edited by mutinize,
Reactions: bache

stsaerox

As old as the NES
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
no that is a key for decripting mario maker iso im guessing to mod it if needed, crediar wiiu is on 5.5.0 he said it himself on twiter.

I thought his Wii U was on 5.3.2 and faked it to seem like it is on 5.5.0 in order to play online.... Also TVii icon doesn't exist on 5.5.0....

Seelbreaker

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Don't. Your patience will be rewarded and it won't be THAT long :)
Thank you for your fast response!

The FW-Spoofer was the only thing i really wanted, since it gives you so many possibilites back. Let's Hope the e-shop isn't validated like the e-shop in the Wii-Version :-) Or we would need an e-shop spoofer :D

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Seelbreaker

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are we talking days, weeks or months? :)
Minutes ;-)

No, i won't try to get this particular information, as if somebody tells an eta everybody will just start shitposting if nothing happens. But i think knowing how hard it is to not play a new game, DarkKaines hint won't be that cruel :-)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought his Wii U was on 5.3.2 and faked it to seem like it is on 5.5.0 in order to play online.... Also TVii icon doesn't exist on 5.5.0....
Think about it with the TVii icon in place on FW5.5.0E spoofed, then it makes it more real to me, if it wasn't present in the video I may of thought different! I doubt very much Crediar would fake it, I don't think he runs things like that also if all of a sudden he stated on his twitter account for example "ha ha its just a fake" I don't think that would do his development reputation much good.

Last edited by Reecey,

stsaerox

As old as the NES
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Think about it with the TVii icon in place on FW5.5.0E spoofed, then it makes it more real to me, if it wasn't present in the video I may of thought different! I doubt very much Crediar would fake it, I don't think he runs things like that also if all of a sudden he stated on his twitter account for example "ha ha its just a fake" I don't think that would do his development reputation much good.

This is not what I'm talking about. I'm already convinced. Those posts got me confused for the way it works:

no that is a key for decripting mario maker iso im guessing to mod it if needed, crediar wiiu is on 5.5.0 he said it himself on twiter.

But then I got the answer:

indeed, but that's not his WiiU that was recorded, should be the one from.. @DarkKaine i guess

DaftMink

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope 5.4 support gets added soon after release.
Would love to be able to enjoy NNID/Online play while waiting for a proper homebrew exploit.

Good luck Dev Team.

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are some important things to do when the spoofer is released beyond downloading updates? I intend to buy a DS VC game for the sake of ROM injection.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: