OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I have a Wii U which I've been hacking.

So far I've successfully installed Haxchi over a legit DS game and installed the Homebrew channel.
I can successfully run Haxchi and load Homebrew from the channel icon.

The problem is that WUP Installer GX2 v1.3 rev21 won't start installing any games.
It sees the game on the SD card and gives no error, but just remains on 0%
Oddly I used to create the Homebrew channel and that's the only time it's worked.

I'm installing to NAND with no HDD attached and I know the game files are good because they've been used before on a different console.
NAND has 25GB free and game is Penguins, which should fit.

Any suggestions please?

Last edited by wimble,

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First off: Please stay with WUP Installer Y-Mod while debugging this.
Second: What's the title ID of the failed game?
Lastly: What's the full error message WUP Installer Y-Mod gives you? From looking at its sources there are multiple possible errors that could show 0xfffcffe9.

wimble

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the reply.
It does actually seem to an issue with the game download although I'm not sure how some files came to be missing given I'd already installed it once.
Anyway I downloaded it again and there were more files which meant that the installing worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast