WUP Installer GX 2 Hangs at 0%

EAE_Animator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I wanted to download Sonic Lost World and NSMB+LU, and i set the direction to my Nand, as it has 23 gigs left. But it just hangs at "0/0mb 0%" and I no matter how many times I reset, it still stays that way. It works with smaller channels like the WUPGX2 channel and the Nusspli channel, but something tells me that i did something wrong... I followed FunkyScott47's guide, And he downloaded SEVEN games there, but it worked fine. Is there something i need to do to fix this? Please reach out :(

(it looks like this)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-18 131811.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-18 131811.png
    313.9 KB · Views: 19

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you want to download straight to the WiiU with NUSspli? Are you using the latest version of NUSspli?
Also, if you blocked Nintendo's fw updates with a DNS address, it might affect it, since it doesn't look like it's downloading anything at all.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you solve the problem? Usually when this happens to me, it's because my install files are incorrect or corrupted. Mostly when I do something wrong with building custom VC channels.

EAE_Animator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How did you solve the problem? Usually when this happens to me, it's because my install files are incorrect or corrupted. Mostly when I do something wrong with building custom VC channels.
tldr: i gave up and used nusspli XD

real answer: use nusspli to download content. if you don't have space anymore than install it to your sd card and download it to usb with wup installer. hope this helps!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols