Homebrew wup installer error 0xFFFCFFE9

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You must dump Wii U's otp with otp2sd and it should be in that file.
Never mind, is installing right now. :D

I found @Quantumcat NUSpackerGui, It didn't work for me, but i'm glad to know that someone was thoughtful enough to make one for the "NOT COMMAND PROMPT ILLITERATE USERS" Cause I just have the sight of anything command prompt, dos or just basically memorizing complex commands for instructions in computer language like Linux. (PS I don't hate linux) But I'm glad it exist and hope i can use it sometime. :)

Anyway, I found this WII U common key, and used it with the game encryption key and managed to command prompt my way to packing the game finally. Let this be a lesson to people. Gui are very popular to many basic computer users. Or least a way to explain how to get a wii u common key would have been nice. :P

Honestly for all this work 4 days ago, i would be happier if i stuck to my original idea of using ftpiiu everywhere. I hope someone can create a wii u file browser in same way 3ds has fbi installer, or god mode 9. ^_^

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

peleon02

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so, I will try the solutions, but an important thing is that I have a pendrive 64gb, until 2 days ago I could install and play games. Can someone give me a link with ur wii u sd files to try thx.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, I will try the solutions, but an important thing is that I have a pendrive 64gb, until 2 days ago I could install and play games. Can someone give me a link with ur wii u sd files to try thx.
Can't share copyright content Meaning games or is install data.

All homebrew is on the app store. Visit wiiubru.com/go on the wii u web browser, just insert sd card before continuing to load the app store. Then download any homebrew you want there. :P

To be clear, if you couldn't install the game, you probably don't have the game packed correctly or something.

peleon02

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't share copyright content Meaning games or is install data.

All homebrew is on the app store. Visit wiiubru.com/go on the wii u web browser, just insert sd card before continuing to load the app store. Then download any homebrew you want there. :P

To be clear, if you couldn't install the game, you probably don't have the game packed correctly or something.
The game is ok, the problem is that when it´s finishing about 75% it says no usb

John_Kirky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Might be a broken USB-Stick...

And also the WiiU has some serious Power issues on the USB Ports. I tried a Pendrive myself, which worked for most of the time. The power consumption of the drive varies. My USB drive was more unsteady the more games I got unto it. When 23 of 32GB was full it was nigh unuseable. Better get a HDD with it's own Power Supply.

Regards,

Kirky

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
It gives me that error, tried all the solutions here, i tried with 5 games, it install correctly on the nand and works great, but gives me this error at 100% in WUP Installer Y Mod and WUP Installer GX2(In the Wii U Menu and in Homebrew Launcher)
HELP
I only have 1GB free on the sysnand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1