Gaming Would you be more likely to buy certain VC games if...

Shawn ShyGuy

OP
Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
United States
...they had support for the Gameboy Printer? I've had TLoZ:LA for a while now, and I recently got SMB Deluxe as my Club Nintendo Gold prize, and both support the GameBoy printer, but they obviously don't hook up to the printer as it's on 3DS... :mellow:
But if it saved the "print" as a JPEG, for example, would you be interested? As far as I'm aware, this is possible, at least to emulate the printer (See BGB emulator). I suppose the 3DS should be able to do this.
On a related note, would anyone download GameBoy Camera if it were on eShop? It might be a bit weird "moving the camera" (though it might be a use for the X button/touch screen or Y button; Y is a second "select" and x and the touch screen both bring up the VC menu)
I don't know, I've always loved accessories for games, and so I think this would definitely be cool.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes to both (some Wii VC games were in fact updated for the emulator with line doubling feature, and Pokemon Snap had a custom emulator where pressing - in the gallery saved the photo to the mailbox)!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol