OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
like put music on it so i could just carry around my gba and listen to music? one way i could think of doing this would to make a rom hack of game and replace all the music with your mp3s and go into a certain area and it would play one mp3 and go into another and it would play that(basicly alter the background music for that place)

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BTY2468 said:
like put music on it so i could just carry around my gba and listen to music? one way i could think of doing this would to make a rom hack of game and replace all the music with your mp3s and go into a certain area and it would play one mp3 and go into another and it would play that(basicly alter the background music for that place)
3in1 can't fit in gba. who needs a gba when they have a ds that works perfectly with moonshell2.*mean comment removed by the author of this reply*.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are GBA sized 3-in-1's you know.

Anyway, I can't currently recall a proper MP3 player for the GBA, but music players did exist. Music Player Advance requires a bit of hoop jumping to get your music on your GBA but it is functional. You have to convert your music to .pcm files, IIRC, and then build a GBA ROM image w/ MPAWrite and then flash that to your cart. Then it has an interface not unlike WinAmp. If your willing to hack music into a game and wander around a map to change songs just to play music on your GBA, MPA is a far easier way to go about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Maybe