Homebrew would it be possible to record 3ds gameplay from the 3ds itself?

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That be nice to have, but i guess not every console was considered to have such a feature like xbox one and ps4 can. I least expected switch to have it least for either recording cool moments or twitch/youtube streaming but if 3ds can't use built in video encoding, no hope for WII U.... wait, smash bros on wii u has video encoding for uploading to youtube, does the 3ds also do this?:unsure:
The 3ds version doesn't have that feature.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That be nice to have, but i guess not every console was considered to have such a feature like xbox one and ps4 can. I least expected switch to have it least for either recording cool moments or twitch/youtube streaming but if 3ds can't use built in video encoding, no hope for WII U.... wait, smash bros on wii u has video encoding for uploading to youtube, does the 3ds also do this?:unsure:
with the switch I have only heard nintendo say they will have video recording, I have no idea if they will have streaming but with the way they have been before likely not sadly

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually there is quite a bit of hope for wii u. You're forgetting that the wii u has a 480p wireless video stream running to the gamepad at all times.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

with the switch I have only heard nintendo say they will have video recording, I have no idea if they will have streaming but with the way they have been before likely not sadly
Yea but they also never had a screenshot button or voice chat. At this point anything could happen.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually there is quite a bit of hope for wii u. You're forgetting that the wii u has a 480p wireless video stream running to the gamepad at all times.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yea but they also never had a screenshot button or voice chat. At this point anything could happen.

I'm just saying, they have advancements but tend to mess up a little somehow, also, I guess thats about the closest you could probably get to running wii u on your phone if ya got the connection set up and streaming to it XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.