Gaming World's biggest Wii U game collection

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I'm actually a fan of Yakuza, though the 1+2 HD collection for Wii U in Japan is mediocre at best. The original PS3 versions look better and smoother, despite the Wii U having moar power over the PS3. And the games are really meant to be played with a DualShock controller. It just feels weird to play with a Wii U Pro Controller. Yakuza 1 and 2 suck, though. Yakuza 4 is great, though starting with Yakuza 5 I feel the series has lost its way. It's a more violent GTA for the most part.
That's because he just wants to show off with his collection. Like I said, I know the guy and he's a fraud. I don't think he deserves praise. He works as chief operating officer of publishing house H-Town in Finland, which owns several well-established local magazines including Pelaaja (one of the biggest gaming magazines here), Anime (the biggest anime/manga fan magazine in Finland), and Macmaa (a well-known magazine on all things Apple). finngamer is also the COO of Pelaaja and has easy access to review copies of games before they are released.

It's known that he also evades taxes on games by writing them off as company expenses. Local collectors have little respect for him as he is notorious for showing off he's the first Finnish guy to have collected something and it's always about the numbers game for him. His attitude is ignorant to the comments people make on his videos and blog, as he sees himself above other collectors (and to a lesser extent, players). His favorite games include Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64, which are probably the only games he has actually played. When I met him 6 years ago he just went on and on about how collecting games is his lifestyle and when I asked him what he played last he didn't even remember. He has a compulsive disorder and denies it. That's all there is to it.

Again, like I said on the first page, if someone gets a kick out of the video, good for them.

What a lying scumbag he is, on the comment section he said he was getting paid the minimum wage (or something alike), which of course didn't make much sense considering he's constantly buying every Wii U and amiibo that comes out.

Let me see if I can find the message...

J4d9UJp.png

Source: From his own comment section.

So that's his definition of a regular job? Huh.

giphy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries