Gaming World Destruction

Creqaw

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can someone explain to me how the battle system works...

//edit
yay i got it

Melee:

X = 1 Strong hit
Y = Multiple weaker hits
A = Magic Attack Menu/Items
B = Defence

Magic

X = Magic attack
Y = Healing something
A = ?
B = Back to Melee Menu

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
Django0 said:
Can someone explain to me how the battle system works...

I think the attacks and commands are assigned to different buttons. I know (X) and (Y) both execute different attacks, and (B) is used to Block, while (A) probably brings up an Item Menu. The battle system is turn based, so you pick the command you wanna use, then, well, battle happens and whatnot. xD Pretty good game. ^^

I'm not too sure if I got everything right though, I mean, I haven't been playing for too long. x.x

wichiandy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
From what I experienced playing World Destruction :

In normal form :
X : Strong hit
Y : Multiple hit (the number of hits depends on who you control)
A : Open item or magic
B : Defending

In normal form + L :
X : Some same description mentioning strong hit skills?
Y : Some same description mentioning how much multiple hits is?
A : Open item or magic
B : Defending

When you pressed A in normal form :
X : Offensive magic
Y : Defensive / Supportive / Healing magic
A : Item
B : Back

When you are battling, you will notice why you have 2 circle (this circle controls how much you attack to opponent) and the enemy sometime keep attacking rushingly. Wonder why?
~> That's because the enemy reached critical state, if the enemy reached the critical state, he/she/it will gain 1 circle in hand, so it will crush you longer.

So, how are we gonna do to gain more circle?
~> IMO, try to gain critical too, maybe AGI will improve you getting circle better.

The maximum of the circle could gain?
~> Around 7

What if our circle goes 7?
~> You will get a "GOOD" mark in damage, and also maybe you will launch your super skill (this is my IMO). The GOOD mark will add +2 to your skill points after battle over.

How do you SAVE?
~> When the battle is over, and you could freely move, you will notice you could open MENU from X button. Inside of the MENU, please notice the very below sub menu, which if translated it is SA-VU (SAVE)

Oh yeah, also check your status right away, to equip the powerful weapon and powerful armor, also, adding a voice power to get a lovely battle and add skill points to your every attack skills / offensive magics / supportive magics / healing magics to supports you from any dangerous enemy~!

Wichiandy

wichiandy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The gauge? Are you mean about the circle?
The circle in hand will add some nasty combo to you, the more will do the best, if you collect the circle until 6/7, the super skill appear~

Oh yeah, one more, try to level up the skill, sometimes it will combine itself to the next skill after it, so it will do more hit and more damage.

I am already lv. 31 and could easily get the circle in hand, the damage also wonderful 80-80-100-80-80-80....until 12 hits @_@

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Oop, gotta hide. :rofl2::shy: