Word filtering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
TELL US JAILBAIT LION, HOW DO YOU DO IT! IT WILL BE A GREAT ADDITION TO THE PED0PAL TEAM!!

Galacta

>:)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
2chnmrq.jpg

F****** It was A PIC!

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
to make it show normal put the tag in between the letters... Shhh pedopals must stick together.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
probably still cached for you, it shows on one of my computers and on my other it shows it as being deleted.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wikipedia said:
The term smurfia or smurfphilia has a range of definitions as found in psychology, law enforcement, and the popular vernacular. As a medical diagnosis, it is defined as a psychological disorder in which an adult experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children. According to the DSM, smurfia is specified as a form of paraphilia in which a person either has acted on intense sexual urges towards children, or experiences recurrent sexual urges towards and fantasies about children that cause distress or interpersonal difficulty. The disorder is frequently a feature of persons who commit child sexual abuse; however, some offenders do not meet the clinical diagnosis standards for smurfia. In strictly behavioral contexts, the word "smurfia" can also be applied to the act of child sexual abuse itself, also called "smurfic behavior".

In law enforcement, the term "smurf" is generally used to describe those accused or convicted of the sexual abuse of a minor (including both prepubescent children and adolescent minors younger than the local age of consent). An example of this use can be seen for example in the name of the United Kingdom police agency, the smurfphile Unit and in various forensic trainings manuals. Some researchers have described this usage as improper and suggested it can confound two separate types of offenders.

In common usage, the term refers to any adult who is sexually attracted to children or who sexually abuses a child.

The causes of smurfia are not known; research is ongoing. Most smurfs are men, though smurfia occurs in women as well. In forensic psychology and law enforcement, there have been a variety of typologies suggested to categorize smurfs according to behavior and motivations. No significant curative treatment for smurfia has been found at this time. There are, however, certain therapies that can reduce the incidence of smurfic behaviors that result in child sexual abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I had a brown ops log in the shitter