Epitome of Awesomeness
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Went to Scotland last week. Well, sometime before that actually; we left on Saturday (or Friday, I can't remember).
Boat ride was awful though, the ride to England was the worst. Dinner was pretty nice though. But I couldn't sleep, it was too warm in the cabin (damn that thing was awfully small); my dad snores. Need I say more?
Anyway, went somewhere on the ship where there was a band playing, dunno their name anymore but it was pretty good, albeit a bit too loud.
Lodging was awesomely luxurious. There was even a TV... Harry Potter and his Chamber of Secrets was shown on whatever channel/something it was.
Anyway way, fish 'n chips is awesome, depending on where you eat 't. Also, haggis is delicious if you think away the sheep.
We heard some cool music on the radio too which we noted down on some paper. While I'm at it, I can't find a website where I can "legally acquire" music for free (hey, I'm in ze Netherlands; music and video is still legal 'round here!). To be exact, I'm looking for Earthgrooves Volume 2, especially The 7th Sign by Alain Bertoni. The Subclash remix is terrific; I found out it's pretty much the same as the original apart from the D&B beat. However, I'd love to have the original as well. I can only find volume 1, so I'm out of luck I guess.
Downloaded a liquid D&B compilation; I was searching for liquid on a website; found something; took a look at it to find out it contains a song I've been looking for for ages. The rest of it (of what I've listened to up until now) is awesome too.
Back to Scotland... awesome shizzle, in short. Ah, forgot: went into some bookstore with a. Lot. Of. Fantasy. Books. Mang I love that genre; my mom saw the Discworld series; she recommended it to me. I managed to get two of those for free from her. Read the first one; it's pretty awesome. Even though I've never read a book that's English before, I can get along with it pretty fine. I can see myself collecting this series... but I find it hard to imagine a chest on tens of feet... the cover makes it look cool.

That's all for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: I fixed it, just uninstalled SDUSB