OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BTY2468 said:
BTY2468 said:
I am stuck at the second battery

I got the first battery in the oven but all i have now is the lighter and i dont know where to get the second battery

can anyone help?

The one you have is actually the second. The first one you can get it since the beginning. First you have to examine the clock in the living room. It tells that the big hand is probably pointing at something. Searching among the upper books, above the TV. You'll find a key. And you have to use that key in the room where you start, to open the drawers.

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, once I'm done with this game, I plan to create some sort of walkthrough.

(PLEASE, help. I want to play this game so badly, but I'm just stuck in the room with the taunting eye and the clocks. Putting 4:35 or 16:35 doesn't work. help?

PacoChan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
chaosdarkneo said:
Also, once I'm done with this game, I plan to create some sort of walkthrough.

(PLEASE, help. I want to play this game so badly, but I'm just stuck in the room with the taunting eye and the clocks. Putting 4:35 or 16:35 doesn't work. help?

You haven't found the organ, right? First you need a table, located at the basement, at the right of the door. Then you should be able continue the game. You have to do some things before you can do that puzzle.

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a grammar error.

When you are talking to the 'Maker', you say "Why did you had to destroy the universe?"

It should be have, not had.

D

Deleted User

The translator isn't a native english Speaker,but It will get fixed later on...I'm guessing...

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, but a native English speaker went over the script and fixed it up, I'm not blaming anyone, just bringing the issue to light.

PacoChan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
chaosdarkneo said:
I know, but a native English speaker went over the script and fixed it up, I'm not blaming anyone, just bringing the issue to light.

Yup, a native english speaker corrected the mistakes, but not for v1.3. That still has mistakes. The corrected version will be available for v1.4.

T.Kuranari

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry to bother you again PacoChan, but I'm stuck again. After I did the right things with the clocks I could open a door where the wall has been broken down with the ocean gaping outside, but there is nothing inside I can do. After I left the room, what am I supposed to do? I noticed that I could still change the clock and the speaker still clangs 5 times.

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T.Kuranari said:
Sorry to bother you again PacoChan, but I'm stuck again. After I did the right things with the clocks I could open a door where the wall has been broken down with the ocean gaping outside, but there is nothing inside I can do. After I left the room, what am I supposed to do? I noticed that I could still change the clock and the speaker still clangs 5 times.

Go back to the kitchen (Broken wall)

Examine both the sinks. You'll get a key. That's all I'll say.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
that was pretty fun. the clock puzzles should be reworked so that they are easier to understand.

i hope you find the time to make another game. i really miss point and click adventure games. i think i'm going to boot up nesDS and play some shadowgate now.

1 last bug report: after i beat the game i want to load my save file to try the other choice. the game says "data loaded successfully" but then goes back to the title screen. if this is a feature then you will want to remove the "load" option.

-another world

T.Kuranari

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Also finished this game and noticed the same bug, but I played through it again for the second choice. Thank you very much for this pleasant adventure game, good work
smile.gif

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^Actually, I think this game puposely delets the save file so you have to play it again for the second choice.

WARNING: HUGE SPOILER, ONLY READ IF YOU HAVE BEATEN THE GAME!!!!!

Which choice did you pick at the end the first time around? I accepted and become a Maker. Power is just something you can't turn away, especially if the only other option is nothingness.

The second time (yes, I played through it AGAIN), I refused, merely because I wanted to know what happened to him.

XswordcraftX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Great Game! Im kinda stuck though. After the altar where the eye changes into the ear when you set the clock im kinda stuck. Went everywhere and have no idea where to go.

Need a little guidance, Thanks

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XswordcraftX said:
Great Game! Im kinda stuck though. After the altar where the eye changes into the ear when you set the clock im kinda stuck. Went everywhere and have no idea where to go.

Need a little guidance, Thanks

I'm not sure... I forgot DX, I think you're supposed to go to the bedroom, look at your clock on the dresser, then go to the speaker in the hall, and hit it. Then go to the movable clock and set it to 7:45.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0