Homebrew Without Escape - Horror Graphic Adventure

PacoChan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone. I just wanted to announce that I finished a project I started long time ago.

Without Escape is a point & click adventure inspired in Resident Evil and Silent Hill, although there are no monsters. The main objective is to escape from your house since it's happening a lot of weird things.

The game is only in Spanish for now, but it has multi-language support. It would be nice if someone could do an English translation.

we_2.png
we_4.png

we_1.png
we_5.png

You can obtain more information (in spanish) here.

Here is the download link: Without Escape v1.4

The game has not been tested in real hardware, only in DeSmuME and no$gba emulators. If you detect any bug, contact me.

Hope you like it
wink.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Right. Google translate is NEVER the way to go for translating a game, whether it be homebrew or commercial. Short phrases, maybe...words, maybe...anything more, and you might as well stick it in a blender and read the pieces.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
looks really good from screenies, too bad i can't speak a word of spanish.. im half blood spanish but my grands are gone so.. i'll be waiting for english langage to try, keep up the good work!!

PacoChan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I updated to version 1.1 because there were some severe graphic glitches running on real hardware that could make it unplayable.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
DroRox said:
This is the time when knowing how to translate games would come in handy...
frown.gif

I speak Spanish and English perfectly.
frown.gif

I don't think you would need to know "how to translate games"... since he's the author of the actual game... if someone would be up for the task, I'm sure he'll give you the text for you to translate, which you then do, and he put it in the game as a second alternative
smile.gif

That's what I'd do atleast ^^

edit:
QUOTE(Necron N.N @ Aug 4 2011, 12:02 AM) I also know Spanish and English. People should know more than one language these days
lecture.gif

I know Swedish and English, a little bit of German (got the opportunity in school to learn either German, Spanish or French) and teeny tiny bits of Japanese...
I think most people know their native language + English = 2... (except those who only do speak English, and didn't learn a second one)

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Issac said:
DroRox said:
This is the time when knowing how to translate games would come in handy...
frown.gif

I speak Spanish and English perfectly.
frown.gif

I don't think you would need to know "how to translate games"... since he's the author of the actual game... if someone would be up for the task, I'm sure he'll give you the text for you to translate, which you then do, and he put it in the game as a second alternative
smile.gif

That's what I'd do atleast ^^

edit:
QUOTE(Necron N.N @ Aug 4 2011, 12:02 AM) I also know Spanish and English. People should know more than one language these days
lecture.gif

I know Swedish and English, a little bit of German (got the opportunity in school to learn either German, Spanish or French) and teeny tiny bits of Japanese...
I think most people know their native language + English = 2... (except those who only do speak English, and didn't learn a second one)
I want to learn a third and a fourth language, but I lack the time and place (most sources only teach english)

PacoChan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since DroRox has been the first one to talk about the translation, I've contacted with him for now and sent him the texts. Let's see if we can have an English translation soon
smile.gif

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
This looks amazing man! I love these kind of games... I'll be sure to give it a try ASAP ^^
If you need help with the translation let me know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's all fun and games until the soap gets dropped