Wireless WiiU Pro controller not working for injected VC Game Cube games

Darkstep

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamepad works no issues.
But I can't seem to get the wireless pro controller to work. It loses sync as soon as it switches to the gamecube game.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Gamepad works no issues.
But I can't seem to get the wireless pro controller to work. It loses sync as soon as it switches to the gamecube game.
Pro controller is normally not supported in vWii, you can use it with GC games however but you'll need to pair it again while in Nintendont, since Nintendont specifically added support for it it doesn't share the pairing ID with the Wii U side.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Pro controller is normally not supported in vWii, you can use it with GC games however but you'll need to pair it again while in Nintendont, since Nintendont specifically added support for it it doesn't share the pairing ID with the Wii U side.
false... please dont spread misinformation, nintendont supports wiiu pro controller as long as its paired to wiiu in wiiu menu it will work on nintendont there is no repairing in vwii or nintendont,vwii shares the pairing from wiiu side, anything paired in wiiu menu is paired in vwii, its a matter of just reading the code on vwii apps.

Gamepad works no issues.
is it an official wiiu pro controller and not a fake/3rd party?

Last edited by pedro702,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
false... please dont spread misinformation, nintendont supports wiiu pro controller as long as its paired to wiiu in wiiu menu it will work on nintendont there is no repairing in vwii or nintendont,vwii shares the pairing from wiiu side, anything paired in wiiu menu is paired in vwii, its a matter of just reading the code on vwii apps.

is it an official wiiu pro controller and not a fake/3rd party?
I'm pretty sure I had to repair when I did it, but maybe that's changed.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm pretty sure I had to repair when I did it, but maybe that's changed.
there was never a repair, if you connect a wiimote in wiiu menu its synced to vwii same for all bt controllers, they get saved, and the pairing list is connected to both vwii and wiiu, of course vwii games only read wiimote+accessories but wiiu pro is there too if you read it.

Last edited by pedro702,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock