Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
playallday said:
Would this work?

I am unfamiliar with that router from Belkin, but it's not too expensive so you could give it a go.

Linksys is your best bet. I've had problems in the past with D-Link routers (but not their wireless adapters!), but the wireless brand that REALLY gives me issues is Netgear. Staaay awaaay.

I am currently using a Linksys N router (WEP) at home, and in my dorm room, I use the Linksys G-router (http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1149562300349&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper)

It's basic yet functional, doesn't crash (when when BOTH my roomie and I are streaming video at the same time), and you can get it for pretty cheap. Works great with my DS and PC programs that require port forwarding.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Anglophile said:
playallday said:
Would this work?

I am unfamiliar with that router from Belkin, but it's not too expensive so you could give it a go.

Linksys is your best bet. I've had problems in the past with D-Link routers (but not their wireless adapters!), but the wireless brand that REALLY gives me issues is Netgear. Staaay awaaay.

I am currently using a Linksys N router (WEP) at home, and in my dorm room, I use the Linksys G-router (http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1149562300349&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper)

It's basic yet functional, doesn't crash (when when BOTH my roomie and I are streaming video at the same time), and you can get it for pretty cheap. Works great with my DS and PC programs that require port forwarding.
Thanks. So you think I should buy this?

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JPH said:
Prime said:
Any Linksys one.

Linksys is a great brand for wireless routers.
Yeah, I second that. Linksys rox.
Linksys FTW
biggrin.gif

They're very good wireless router manufacturers

Snooby

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this is the same one you posted, but cheaper. If you want to get it off of amazon.

I personally have this one, but any of these would be fine I guess. This one, which is essentially the same as the one you posted, but also with speedbooster, is actually cheaper than the one you posted right now, so I'd buy this one if you decided to choose between the two
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc