Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all!

Absolutely stumped on this one.

launch switch. Atmo 16 emunand
PRO CONTROLLER WORKS WIRELESSLY JUST FINE
Again - pro controller works great wirelessly. Its perfect.

problem is I cannot get ANY joycon to work wirelessly. All 8 joycons work wirelessly on different switches and they work JUST FINE on said switch when connected.

Does the joycon wireless technology use a different hardware antenna that the pro controller would? Is that part fried?

Thanks for any help!

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
No, all controllers just use Bluetooth so if your pro controller works then your Switch is fine.
In Airplane mode, bluetooth also doesn't work but than your pro controller would also not work.

Sometimes it helps to forcefully disconnect the controller :
  1. Go to Settings.
  2. Select Controllers and Sensors, select Disconnect Controllers, then press and hold the X button to unpair the controllers.
  3. To re-pair the controllers, you can simply attach them to the device. If that does not work, detach the controllers, select Change Grip/Order, and press the Sync button to pair them.
If that doesn't work, press the sync button (on the side that attached to the Switch) for a few seconds.
The lights should light up and then you can try to reconnect them again.

I don't know if you can connect controllers that are in use by another Switch.
Maybe disconnect them form the other Switch first.
Also, it says that you can connect up to 8 controllers but I don't know if you have connected too many other controllers in the past.

If you're working with a CFW like Atmosphere, maybe try booting in the official firmware to see if they work there.
If they work there, maybe a reboot or upgrade of Atmosphere might help.

viper3344

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, all controllers just use Bluetooth so if your pro controller works then your Switch is fine.
In Airplane mode, bluetooth also doesn't work but than your pro controller would also not work.

Sometimes it helps to forcefully disconnect the controller :
  1. Go to Settings.
  2. Select Controllers and Sensors, select Disconnect Controllers, then press and hold the X button to unpair the controllers.
  3. To re-pair the controllers, you can simply attach them to the device. If that does not work, detach the controllers, select Change Grip/Order, and press the Sync button to pair them.
If that doesn't work, press the sync button (on the side that attached to the Switch) for a few seconds.
The lights should light up and then you can try to reconnect them again.

I don't know if you can connect controllers that are in use by another Switch.
Maybe disconnect them form the other Switch first.
Also, it says that you can connect up to 8 controllers but I don't know if you have connected too many other controllers in the past.

If you're working with a CFW like Atmosphere, maybe try booting in the official firmware to see if they work there.
If they work there, maybe a reboot or upgrade of Atmosphere might help.

TY!!!!

It was a huge crazy dance. I tried in my non emunand mode as well... Same thing

What did it was the FORCE like you said disconnect, reconnect and repair grip order. Whenever I reboot the swtich I need to do the same thing which is odd but hey, its a fix!!!

Never had to go through so many steps in the past so its so weird. Thank you @thesjaakspoiler !!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol