Misc Wireless communication keeps disabling on its own

Wist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I'm new here, I was recommended to ask about this on this website as I had no luck on reddit.
I've never had this problem before but recently my wireless communication keeps disabling on its own. Whenever I turn it on, it connects to the Internet for a few seconds and then disables again. The yellow light stops flickering as well.
I'm guessing it's something to do with the hardware but idk. My Internet works fine so I don't think it has to do with that. Does anyone know what the issue is and how I can fix this? Thanks.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I'm new here, I was recommended to ask about this on this website as I had no luck on reddit.
I've never had this problem before but recently my wireless communication keeps disabling on its own. Whenever I turn it on, it connects to the Internet for a few seconds and then disables again. The yellow light stops flickering as well.
I'm guessing it's something to do with the hardware but idk. My Internet works fine so I don't think it has to do with that. Does anyone know what the issue is and how I can fix this? Thanks.
Hard reset your router I had this happen on one of my vitas and hard resetting the router fixed it

Reactions: impeeza

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You shouldn't create 2 separate threads asking about the same thing.. I replied to your other thread here.

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: