nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi! Can somebody share the cheats for the latest update of the game? I have finished the main story and sidequests, just need to catch about 9 Yo kai that need grinding and are extremely time consuming. Just want to finish 100 % before moving on. Thank you very much in advance!!

iWockstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the README, it says the game has the voices in English but all of the characters voices are in Japanese (not including the written text obviously). Did u mean that only movies/cutscenes are in English or is there something wrong with my mod because I'm at the beginning of the game talking to my mom, and the text is in English but I'm only hearing Japanese? I've tried reinstalling it and everything. Thanks. If it helps, I'm on Ryujinx

DrgnMasterKota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
In the README, it says the game has the voices in English but all of the characters voices are in Japanese (not including the written text obviously). Did u mean that only movies/cutscenes are in English or is there something wrong with my mod because I'm at the beginning of the game talking to my mom, and the text is in English but I'm only hearing Japanese? I've tried reinstalling it and everything. Thanks. If it helps, I'm on Ryujinx

Yeah, sadly only the cutscenes. The amount of work required to replace everything is just way too much work.

Reactions: iWockstar

Tomabroad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yyu
Post automatically merged:

Hi, i have the switch lite and yokai watch 1 i japanese. What do i need to do in order to apply the englishbtranslation files?

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yyu
Post automatically merged:

Hi, i have the switch lite and yokai watch 1 i japanese. What do i need to do in order to apply the englishbtranslation files?
Is your Switch Lite modchipped? If yes, you have to follow the instruction on first page.
Installation:

(MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING THE OFFICIAL UPDATED GAME VERSION 1.0.3)

Installation of the project is very easy and straight forward. Everything is built around LayeredFS. So all you have to do is move the supplied "0100C0000CEEA000" folder to the corresponding directory listed below depending on what Firmware you are using.

ATMOSPHERE DIRECTORY:
Atmosphere/contents

If no, you must have hacked Switch to use English translation and as for Switch Lite, your option would be install the modchip.

luzka

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi, when i start watch rank S mission, the last yokai wont interact the battle, and the conversation always looping, does anyone got same problem like me?

DrgnMasterKota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi, when i start watch rank S mission, the last yokai wont interact the battle, and the conversation always looping, does anyone got same problem like me?

Are you playing as Katie or Nate? The new update I'm working on will polish up a lot of the mod and also fix a lot of the currently existing Quest bugs.

• Love
Reactions: SwedishGojira

DrgnMasterKota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
My friends, sorry for the wait! But it is once again that time! For the last couple of months in the shadows I've sunk in countless hours easily over 1,000+ I'd say in revamping this entire mod from every single file and folder structure to FINALLY eliminate all existing side quest bugs etc. The Dog quest is now fully functional! Haha, along with many others that may have given you guys trouble in the past. Mod version 1.1.0 is now officially released to the public and I'm proud to say it is. So I hope everyone enjoys the pain and hard work from all the hours I sacrificed for us to get here. Now go update your mod versions and sit back enjoying some fun bug free English YW1 for Switch!

Gilgaros.png

Last edited by DrgnMasterKota,

DrgnMasterKota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hey everyone, I just wanted to apologize for the slight mix up with the initial release of version 1.1.0 for the mod. The upload I originally uploaded was not my correct master build and actually an older build of the project. So I pulled that download link then got pretty occupied with some real life work stuff so I didn't have time until now to revamp that upload with the correct build and provide a new link. But as an apology, I've now also included all new updated and working cheats for the game since I know for a long time that's been a highly requested thing since the old variants no longer worked with the games official 1.3.0 update. Enjoy!

Reactions: nWo and dsrules

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone, I just wanted to apologize for the slight mix up with the initial release of version 1.1.0 for the mod. The upload I originally uploaded was not my correct master build and actually an older build of the project. So I pulled that download link then got pretty occupied with some real life work stuff so I didn't have time until now to revamp that upload with the correct build and provide a new link. But as an apology, I've now also included all new updated and working cheats for the game since I know for a long time that's been a highly requested thing since the old variants no longer worked with the games official 1.3.0 update. Enjoy!
there is no cheat file in the cheats folder, only a system_settings.ini and the download size seems much smaller than before? 5xxMB vs 2+GB

DrgnMasterKota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
there is no cheat file in the cheats folder, only a system_settings.ini and the download size seems much smaller than before? 5xxMB vs 2+GB
That is correct. That's the newest 1.1.0 build I've been working on. For the system settings ini read the provided README it will explain how to install the cheats using that method. And the file size is a lot smaller because the overall mod now uses just the official 1.3.0 official update patch file method Level-5 used to deploy their update patches. In simple terms it only replaces the needed files for the translation to function instead of all the extra files that play no part in running the mod.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
That is correct. That's the newest 1.1.0 build I've been working on. For the system settings ini read the provided README it will explain how to install the cheats using that method. And the file size is a lot smaller because the overall mod now uses just the official 1.3.0 official update patch file method Level-5 used to deploy their update patches. In simple terms it only replaces the needed files for the translation to function instead of all the extra files that play no part in running the mod.
smaller size is great!
I meant the entire cheat txt file is missing in the zip or you mean the cheats are already build into the mod files and needed system_setting.ini to enable them?

DrgnMasterKota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
smaller size is great!
I meant the entire cheat txt file is missing in the zip or you mean the cheats are already build into the mod files and needed system_setting.ini to enable them?

That is correct the cheats are built in, the system_setting.ini will activate them. I've provided a seperate README in the optional cheats folder explaining the process.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    @Veho, didn't need any news. Just going to the store and buying groceries is a constant reminder.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A reminder that all corporations reported record profits these last few years?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint overreach"?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Won't somebody please think of the corporations?!?!
    The problem with X party blocked X bill that would have prevented X is that yes the bill probably would have worked great, buuuttt they put XYZDCBG in said bill as an attempt to sneak things in that tend to be completely unrelated to the original bills intent. It sucks because if they would just do a single thing they could probably get something done...
    But congressman X needs to have government funding for his cousins unicycle business
    It's a sad state of affairs
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/8H9FDbq.jpg +1