ErickLopez2415

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
check the ips thread or use this code 003205B8 0A000001
"
Turns out that 09 is exactly the same modified hex byte as SM version that's not shiny locked can be encountered as shinies normally with both normal and modified shiny rate works but doesn't work with always shiny patch.

While 01 is shiny-locked you can't get them in normal ways even with normal/modified shiny rate, but will be unlocked when applying with Always shiny patch, I believe that's how Ash-Greninja is considered not shiny-locked but still shiny-locked regardless, that's quite strange.

02 and 03 are permanent shinies for ordinary pokemon that appears in the ultra wormhole, or Event pokemon even if it's random they retain their shininess after resetting the game, yet that still affects shiny-locked mascot legendaries, tapus and gift totems.

18 is well the original hex byte as always which is shiny-locked normally, duh."
How do i use the codes, sorry for the stupid questions im just really clueless

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to help you... but I can't reproduce it so I don't know what's failing. I will try again though

Heh man it's fine, I can live without the +6 stats thing as I was only going to use it every so often anyways.. it does confuse me on why it was working somewhat beforehand but it stopped working on a random update for me..

I do have a request though, dunno if it's still possible in USUM (it should be) but a "Time Modifier" would pretty nice to have so we can change the time in the game without having to mess with the 3DS clock.

Last edited by HollowedFear,

Pierrou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm sorry to tell you that but No Wild Encounters still doesn't work on UM with the last update from today.

I was trying to swim and a pokemon appeard.
I was in front of the League, I used Charizard to fly on Route 15 then I used Lapras to surf on water and a wild pokemon appeard.

USUMCheatMenu 2.5.6
Ultra Moon
Boot NTR Selector Mode 3 (Version 2.9) 3.6 loaded.

Last edited by Pierrou,

unipablojorge

Totally not an FBI agent.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It may not work.
Change the last row of the code to
004AB17C EB043B47
I don't own US so I can't try.
That's what the last line looks like right now. I just tried it and 100% catch, at least in US, is working perfectly fine.

When UM finishes installing, I will take a look at the no encounters cheat

sirbud414

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The instant text is not working for me in Ultra Sun. It worked in the previous version when there was no toggle added to the code. I tried to modify it in the source code to the way it was previously and tested it but I get instant crashes the moment I get into any battle.

unipablojorge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The instant text is not working for me in Ultra Sun. It worked in the previous version when there was no toggle added to the code. I tried to modify it in the source code to the way it was previously and tested it but I get instant crashes the moment I get into any battle.
Thanks for the report! Forgot to put something. Will fix soon

kasek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyone using global link and these cheats? is it safe? I used to use global link back with black and white on DS

EthanD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The shiny code seems to only work in tall grass, not when using Ultra Wormholes. Possible fix?

*using Ultra Moon btw.

unipablojorge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
As you find new codes, fixes will you update the original attached plugin? :)
There is no attached plugin, I will attach one in the final release

Hello, thank you for this plugin :) Can I use it on the EU version as well?
Yeah, every code is region free!

The shiny code seems to only work in tall grass, not when using Ultra Wormholes. Possible fix?

*using Ultra Moon btw.

Ok, I'm going to explain this and pin it to the main post.

The chances of shiny pokemon in Ultra Wormholes are calculated differently. If I'm not wrong, the chance is not calculated when you enter a battle, but when you enter the portal to that zone. This means that all the pokemon there will have either 100% chance of being shiny or 0% chance. Because of this, the original cheat does not work. There is not current cheat to do this, and I don't have the ability to create one.
So, this means pokemon like UB are not necessarily shiny locked.

(Not tested)You can try this by entering a portal, saving the game inside the zone and seeing if there is any shiny pokemon. If there is, if you reset the game and fight with that pokemon again, you will see that in fact it's shiny.

Reactions: airru

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no attached plugin, I will attach one in the final release

Yeah, every code is region free!

Ok, I'm going to explain this and pin it to the main post.

The chances of shiny pokemon in Ultra Wormholes are calculated differently. If I'm not wrong, the chance is not calculated when you enter a battle, but when you enter the portal to that zone. This means that all the pokemon there will have either 100% chance of being shiny or 0% chance. Because of this, the original cheat does not work. There is not current cheat to do this, and I don't have the ability to create one.

(Not tested)You can try this by entering a portal, saving the game inside the zone and seeing if there is any shiny pokemon. If there is, if you reset the game and fight with that pokemon again, you will see that in fact it's shiny.
i have posted this before and have them look at a certain post page but im gussing they to lazy to read through the entire 1-23 to understand the their questions lol

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country

use this code for Wormhole shiny
http://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-usum...or-ultra-sun-moon.489625/page-22#post-7708385

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol