ROM Hack [WIP]USUMCheatMenu - Old3DS compatible NTR plugin for Ultra Sun/Moon

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
tha made it work though what the mening to disable the code for it
it meant the cheat can not be disable even when you turn it off
try edit battle modifiers.c in both UM US to make it able to disable when cheat is off

change new_entry("100% Capture Rate", catch100); //working to
Code:
new_entry_arg("100% Capture Rate", catch100, 0, CATCH100, TOGGLE);

Last edited by dsrules,

unipablojorge

Totally not an FBI agent.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I don't see anything wrong with the address code values, except for UM
WRITEU32(0x004AB184, (state) ? 0xEB043B45 : 0xE5D00006); should be WRITEU32(0x004AB184, (state) ? 0xEB043B45 : 0xE5D00008);
yes, I changed that value in an intent for it to work. Seems like it's still not working...
Current release 100% capture q cheat not working on UM, US working fine. Both on ntr 3.2
Hmm... Ok thank you, I will se if I can fix it.
doesn't he needs the TOGGLE function when using state?
for now remove the bold part should work, but there will be no disable code
, (state) ? 0xEB043B47 :0xE5D00008);
I didn't think about that, will see if that solves the problem

EDIT: seems like that was the problem lol, should be fixed on UM too. Update soon.

Last edited by unipablojorge,
Reactions: Morrogoth

Morrogoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew I was wrong. Lol

I tried it in over 50 catch attempts - None were 100% catch rate. Good to see you've found it (and that i wasn't the only one!). Lol

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to note encase you missed it. This was for the +6 battle stats.

No I'm playing US, have been playing US since the start. I haven't even touched UM yet.
Last time I tested the code and it was working (other than the "on" "off" text switching) was on release 2.5.1, I haven't changed anything on my end other than just updating the plugin to the latest version each time.

btw you should look into merging both US and UM sources into one complete source so that you can push the source to github and not just sitting in the releases tab, makes it easier for other people to help out then xD

Last edited by HollowedFear,

unipablojorge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Just to note encase you missed it. This was for the +6 battle stats.

btw you should look into merging both US and UM sources into one complete source so that you can push the source to github and not just sitting in the releases tab, makes it easier for other people to help out then xD
I've just tried it, seems working perfectly for me.

About merging US and UM, the original plugin had a thing to detect the version automaticly, but the offset is different. Also, If I put it all in a github folder, It may cause the build.bat to understand it wrong and build it how it shouldn't. I'm planning on doing something like that.

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just tried it, seems working perfectly for me.

About merging US and UM, the original plugin had a thing to detect the version automaticly, but the offset is different. Also, If I put it all in a github folder, It may cause the build.bat to understand it wrong and build it how it shouldn't. I'm planning on doing something like that.

Dunno why I'm always having such bad luck with your plugin not working for me on certain cheats but working for everyone else..especially when the cheat was working in an older version of the plugin and I hadn't changed anything on my 3DS between the two versions..

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok peeps this will make it simple for ppl asking will it work for ub wormholes if you want to know go here page 11
their will tell you about it and if you want to get it work u want to get the shinny in wormholes use ips code also
and here tell you how to get it to work on an old 3ds sytem here
hoping this will help.
also if anyone else ask if it will work with n3ds thenu want to use @AnalogMan plg framework one that has better results for new 3ds.
these cheats are for old 3ds and are still being tested to make sure that everyone has awesome working codes from the creator please note that he or she is doing their best to make the codes work ty have a great day everyone.

Last edited by Pkm collector1,

unipablojorge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Dunno why I'm always having such bad luck with your plugin not working for me on certain cheats but working for everyone else..especially when the cheat was working in an older version of the plugin and I hadn't changed anything on my 3DS between the two versions..
I would love to help you... but I can't reproduce it so I don't know what's failing. I will try again though

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I believe this is the code you're looking for: #3016
Ok, I know what I did wrong. Forgot to double check lol, will release with the new update.

Thank you!

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Where do i place the ips files, sorry im kinda new to this
check the ips thread or use this code 003205B8 0A000001
"
Turns out that 09 is exactly the same modified hex byte as SM version that's not shiny locked can be encountered as shinies normally with both normal and modified shiny rate works but doesn't work with always shiny patch.

While 01 is shiny-locked you can't get them in normal ways even with normal/modified shiny rate, but will be unlocked when applying with Always shiny patch, I believe that's how Ash-Greninja is considered not shiny-locked but still shiny-locked regardless, that's quite strange.

02 and 03 are permanent shinies for ordinary pokemon that appears in the ultra wormhole, or Event pokemon even if it's random they retain their shininess after resetting the game, yet that still affects shiny-locked mascot legendaries, tapus and gift totems.

18 is well the original hex byte as always which is shiny-locked normally, duh."

Last edited by dsrules,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo