ROM Hack [WIP]USUMCheatMenu - Old3DS compatible NTR plugin for Ultra Sun/Moon

Morrogoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I need this version haha. Is there a link to the latest mode3 Cia pls?

Use FBI to install. Its in the title DB.

@unipablojorge - I'm still crashing while using No Encounters (Using the 2.5.2 plugin on UM).

Edit: I also notice something is going on with 100% Capture Rate when it comes to special engagements (IE: Pokes coming out from Berries or Sand).

Last edited by Morrogoth,

Jamie5544

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok so guys I just actived random pokémon cheats and the first pokémon was volcanion or something like that

PocketOfPockets

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to make the all items, pokeballs, meds, and berries into either a 500 instead of 999, or a choose your own number type system? Shifting items from one pokemon to another is blocked by the max item count. If I could just edit it myself, that would work too, but I need to know how to do it.

Also make it so any pokemon is shiny. so starters and hatched pokes are shiny 100% too.

Just suggestions. not demands. I know things take time, but those would be awesome

Last edited by PocketOfPockets,

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to make the all items, pokeballs, meds, and berries into either a 500 instead of 999, or a choose your own number type system? Shifting items from one pokemon to another is blocked by the max item count. If I could just edit it myself, that would work too, but I need to know how to do it.

Also make it so any pokemon is shiny. so starters and hatched pokes are shiny 100% too.

Just suggestions. not demands. I know things take time, but those would be awesome

First one is definitely possible (the setting number through +XXX cycle system) as I believe it was like that in the original SuMo plugin, will just have to wait and see if @unipablojorge is up to being able to do it.
As for shiny pokemon, there is already a cheat in the plugin for that. if you want every pokemon to be shiny set the value to 1/1 * **

*. pokemon that are shiny locked will be the only pokemon that won't end up being shiny
**. There is an IPS patch that you can use that will allow shiny locked pokemon to become shiny though which you can get from here http://gbatemp.net/threads/usum-ips-patches.488802/

Last edited by HollowedFear,
Reactions: PocketOfPockets

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I chose a starter and when I hatched an egg, neither were shiny. That's what I mean. They wouldnt lock the starters, right? Also eggs have to be shiny. so.. what gives?
Dunno then :s I'm not at the start of the game so I can't really test it on starters any and I haven't really messed with eggs any yet either, but the code works as any pokemon I have encountered with the cheat set at 1/1 during tests other than shiny locked have so far been shiny.

All I can really say though is just wait for unipablojorge to get back to you about this he will have more information on things since he is the one who is making the USUM plugin.

Last edited by HollowedFear,

FortuneHatter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a random here.
Doing a good job, man!
Any plans on making a cheat about the Ultra Wormhole controls or at least not run out of energy bubble power when flying?
As much as I would like to cheat, I still want to feel the adventure of hunting down pokes in the game. It would be very nice to not be forced to inject a guzzlord because for some ungodly reason, the world is hard to find.

TazWuzHereLowlz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Gateshark is the engine the game cart Gateway used to handle the cheats. There is no way to install it. Someone made a fork of ntr that supported GateShark codes, but the most complicated ones won't work there. If you want to be able to use the Gateshark codes, buy a GateWay 3DS.
Ahh :(

Thought this R4i with CFW would be enough. Ahh that's sucks

unipablojorge

Totally not an FBI agent.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Use FBI to install. Its in the title DB.

@unipablojorge - I'm still crashing while using No Encounters (Using the 2.5.2 plugin on UM).

Edit: I also notice something is going on with 100% Capture Rate when it comes to special engagements (IE: Pokes coming out from Berries or Sand).
What do you mean by something? It crashes?

Dunno then :s I'm not at the start of the game so I can't really test it on starters any and I haven't really messed with eggs any yet either, but the code works as any pokemon I have encountered with the cheat set at 1/1 during tests other than shiny locked have so far been shiny.

All I can really say though is just wait for unipablojorge to get back to you about this he will have more information on things since he is the one who is making the USUM plugin.
Will take a look at that, but the cheat code provided by ymyn was the one I used, so there is not much that I can do about it. I've heard the shiny chances change in those kind of things so I don't really know.

when i try to catch a pokemon with exp boost on, the system crashes... if i turn it off, its fine.. this is ultra moon..
Yes, working of fixing that

PS: Yesterday power went off

EDIT: New update:

EXP should be fixed.

Also, taking a look at AnalogMan's post, seems like the shiny chances are differently calculated for those kind of things... I'm not a cheat developer, I only port Gateshark cheats to work on NTR, so if there is no cheat for shiny in those things I'm sorry but I can't do anything about it. I recommend using IPS Patches or PKHeX untill I have an answer.

EDIT 2: My friend just confirmed, shiny cheat on eggs doesn't work even in AnalogMan's plugin. Let's see if ymyn updates something.

Last edited by unipablojorge,

unipablojorge

Totally not an FBI agent.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The item codes provided by ymyn doesn't have a option to change the value, I will take a look at it this evening though

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@unipablojorge - I'm still crashing while using No Encounters (Using the 2.5.2 plugin on UM)
When does it crash? When you activate it or when you deactivate it or when? Also, if you have IPS patches try without them. The addresses are correct.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4vMLpcX7A