Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About the RNG feature, never really doing that kind of manipulation before, how does it work? Do I press A to first interact with the Tapu statue right at the desired frame? It seems like you have to be very precise.

how do i soft reset when using this cheat?

Guide

Skeep the seed part

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can't atm, they're working on it

my bad and thanks fir replying

This will answer your rng questions about using this plugin.

pokeCalcNTR Gen 7 RNG Guide for Tapu Pokemon

maxGREGSZ

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
That depends on how much rng research will have been done for gen 6 by that time.
Yeah but youcan just use the plugin to get the seed and see how it advances in gen 6 and once you have the seed you can rng reason why theres no gen 6 rng is theres no way to know what the seed is with ntr with ntr you can find it out

Last edited by maxGREGSZ,

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but youcan just use the plugin to get the seed and see how it advances in gen 6 and once you have the seed you can rng reason why theres no gen 6 rng is theres no way to know what the seed is with ntr with ntr you can find it out

That's not quite how it works - but the future is bright, so who knows what'll happen?

another idea, indicate what stat gets higher and lower from the nature, either with a + and - or colors.

I was thinking that as well! Thanks for your suggestion! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol