Homebrew [WIP] PHBank - Pokémon Homebrew Bank

Shadowxp13

*don't have anything to put here*
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Really? I thought svdt can read virtual console saves.
Actually, gen 1 is way simpler, only copy/paste + pokedex and we got a bank. Nintendo could even make a separate app that allows wifi trading by reading the savegame, that would really be cool, since I can do it with a mobile phone, but not with an odficial release...
For me SVDT can read vc saves, btw that wifi trading should be cool

Dotmore

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yes, just select your game using gateway, then use homebrew launcher w/ one of the exploits (themehax, ninjhax, ironhax, etc) to launch PHBank.

Im on 9.0.0.20 SysNAND and latest EmuNAND. I do not have acess to those special games to set up Ninjhax. How do i install Homebrew?

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

Dotmore

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Use browserhax on sysnand or download a cia of cubic ninja install it to emunand and follow ninjhax instucctions here: http://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/
Heres is a tutorial to run browser hax: http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial...-custom-themes-all-in-one-noobs-guide.395652/

Browserhax isn't gonna do me much good, when its on Sysnand, and my game on gateway's emunand. And can i really just use a pirated copy of Cubic ninja as cia to install Ninjhax? Thought it had to be a retail game :/

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Browserhax isn't gonna do me much good, when its on Sysnand, and my game on gateway's emunand. And can i really just use a pirated copy of Cubic ninja as cia to install Ninjhax? Thought it had to be a retail game :/
Browserhax works on 9.0 to 9.8 afaik and a cia pirated copies works but I'm not sure about 3dz or 3ds. This is of topic btw so I'll stop now.

Last edited by JJTapia19,
D

Deleted User

sorry for not reading all the 31 pages, but does it works with ninjhax 2.5 on 10.3 n3ds? moreover, can we make a homebrew poketransporter?

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
not even the save segments? can we make the 3ds believe that ds games are 3ds, then access the memory for r/w (not execution) purposes?

We can't make the 3DS believe DS games are 3DS games, and if a workaround exists it hasn'n't been found yet. Same goes for savedata access : even though it may be possible, I've never seen anyone talking about it so IDK how Gocario could make a program out of it.

I'm clearly not the wisest guy around in term of 3DS hacking, but it's not magic : there are things we can do and other we just can't.

D

Deleted User

We can't make the 3DS believe DS games are 3DS games, and if a workaround exists it hasn'n't been found yet. Same goes for savedata access : even though it may be possible, I've never seen anyone talking about it so IDK how Gocario could make a program out of it.

I'm clearly not the wisest guy around in term of 3DS hacking, but it's not magic : there are things we can do and other we just can't.
man there is some thread that floats around form time to time about DS save manager HB for 3DS, so... yeah

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock