Homebrew [WIP]PCHex++ - PCHex with its own gui

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
If I only have a Sky3DS and no modification other than Hombrew Launcher and region free has been done to the 3DS, Can use this?

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi!

Do you happen to have an older build (before the GUI on 0.1)?

It loads slightly slower because of the "homebrew" screen. If there is a way to remove that, lmk thanks.

I don't have builds lower than 0.1 but you can remove the HOMEBREW at startup by editing the .rsf file and recompiling

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As good as Im hoping this will be, what are your plans for 7th gen?

I'm currently rewriting some parts of the program to accomodate for the upcoming gen7. Of course the work is all theoretical and based on speculations, if gen7 implements a stronger encryption mechanism all this work will be lost and we'll have to start over. It really depends on Game Freaks now

WhateverThisMeans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently rewriting some parts of the program to accomodate for the upcoming gen7. Of course the work is all theoretical and based on speculations, if gen7 implements a stronger encryption mechanism all this work will be lost and we'll have to start over. It really depends on Game Freaks now
Hopefully nothing changes so it will make it easier for all genners and programmers

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Speaking of which, how do you make/generate rsf files ?

You don't have to generate it, you have to write it by hand following the structure of an already existed one. Even modifying an already existent one which suits your need should be fine. You can find the .rsf of PCHex++ on github in the assets folder, it is a good template to write your own

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
You don't have to generate it, you have to write it by hand following the structure of an already existed one. Even modifying an already existent one which suits your need should be fine. You can find the .rsf of PCHex++ on github in the assets folder, it is a good template to write your own
So I spent this whole time looking for a program to make it when its just a fancy text file ? Thanks for telling me :P

D

Deleted User

Question, from XY to ORAS, was any mechanics changed in how the save was encrypted?

If not, I'd fair imagine that there's a good chance there won't be any change with Gen7 as it looks to be using the same engine, just with slight modifications, and I doubt they'd be doing much to the save data, outside of storage size for new pokemon/items etc.

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, from XY to ORAS, was any mechanics changed in how the save was encrypted?

If not, I'd fair imagine that there's a good chance there won't be any change with Gen7 as it looks to be using the same engine, just with slight modifications, and I doubt they'd be doing much to the save data, outside of storage size for new pokemon/items etc.
Most likely they will change it.

@Slashcash I have a suggestion for the EV editing, making it only go by multiples of 4, and rounding if the pokemon is loaded with a non-multiple of 4.

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not trying to hi-jack this forum, I was just wondering if pchex exists for rbyg? Also, if pchex (this one for gen 6) could edit trainer information?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
@Slashcash, I got a graphical bug. My Combusken in my party displays as a Mega Charizard sprite-wise, but when I edit it's species to Combusken manually, it corrects itself. The species before and after editing is displayed as Combusken, so I assume it's an index array error of some sort.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

does anyone here have legit pk6 of the last 6 jet unreleased legendaris(transported from black/white/2)

Which specific events are you referring to?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Totally Nutz :rofl2: +1