Status
Not open for further replies.

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quagsire, I take it you're mostly working alone at this point? If you need any help with anything, I'd be glad to. Maybe we can get a group going for this stuff? As much as I like being open and public, forums aren't really conducive to development.

Reactions: Margen67

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quagsire, I take it you're mostly working alone at this point? If you need any help with anything, I'd be glad to. Maybe we can get a group going for this stuff? As much as I like being open and public, forums aren't really conducive to development.

That would be great, yes. Perhaps we could take this to PMs and get a communication method settled there.

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's yet too early for this but here's what I'm good at... :lol:

934874_10203949173355357_2999148480046830735_n.jpg

Soundcloud link:
https://soundcloud.com/vectorsquad/karl3ds-launcher-theme

Me gusto!

super waluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, if only I had a Japanese copy of Cubic Ninja... I want region free on N3DS so bad so I can play NA games on my regular unit. Guess I'll keep waiting on Gateway.

Really impressive work regardless, will be cool to watch this develop! :D

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, if only I had a Japanese copy of Cubic Ninja... I want region free on N3DS so bad so I can play NA games on my regular unit. Guess I'll keep waiting on Gateway.

Really impressive work regardless, will be cool to watch this develop! :D

I'm thinking of just buying a sky3ds to use for cubic ninja. I already own a copy of cubic ninja, but because of Nintendo's silly region locking it won't work in my JN3DS.

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, did a ton of code cleanup, you can check out the new source over at https://github.com/shinyquagsire23/bootstrap. If you want to incorperate it into your own project, there is now a bootstrap.c and bootstrap.h which contain easy to call methods which will patch your kernel for SVC 0x7B access. At the moment it only works on N3DS kernel 9.0-9.2, but more offsets will be added once I get the chance.

Reactions: VinsCool

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking of just buying a sky3ds to use for cubic ninja. I already own a copy of cubic ninja, but because of Nintendo's silly region locking it won't work in my JN3DS.

Same here. The JP version of Cubic Ninja is way too expensive, might as well just buy a Sky3DS at that point.

Glad to see all the progress.

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone comes out with an exploit for SKATER, it'll be fairly easy to port this over. I don't think we're really in the business of finding exploits ourselves, though.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
So to be clear, will what your working on work on 8.1J consoles?

They are currently using Cubic Ninja as the entry point...So yes....maybe. Depends on what stage of the Cubic Ninja exploit they are using. I don't recall how much of the web browser the original Ninjhax depended on or not...You might still need the web browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE