hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
CF4Xl3cWAAIcZqu.jpg:medium

;)
So how many moneys are Gateway going to offer you for that? Maybe you can retire :P

Reactions: Margen67

felipejfc

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Coming from a novice user, such as myself - I don't like anything like it, on sysNAND - PERIOD. I don't like installing non-legit cia's on sysNAND because it doesn't match my eShop history. I'd rather have an unlinked sysNAND where I can store shit like that.

I'd rather do all the stupid stuff on an emuNAND - why do you think emuNAND was originally created, eh?

emuNAND was created to mess around with it keeping sysNAND intact, but pasta does not mess with sysNAND

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I don't care. It was probably the dude I was swearing at the other day (he was a douche, okay? Just because I shared an opinion, he started having an orgasm).
Oh, I think that was me, if it was a b-word, I reported someone the pother day for going off the handle and saying b-word like 20 times in a sentence.

That 9.7 picture is cute.

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sooo what extactly is this? Seems like a picture of the latest sysnand, I guess someone needs some extra attention as usual. :rolleyes:
Well they're on 9.7 sysnand... did you even consider that they have exploited it in some way? I swear so many people have put so much faith that Brickway that they're the only 3DS exploit solution. :teach:

Reactions: Margen67

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well they're on 9.7 sysnand... did you even consider that they have exploited it in some way? I swear so many people have put so much faith that Brickway that they're the only 3DS exploit solution. :teach:
So a picture of Sysnand proves that its exploited in what way exactly? :rolleyes: No one said anything about anything here so everything by now has been speculation AFAIK. Seems to me like a classic KARL attention seeking scenario here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)