Hacking [WIP] KARL3DS - Kernel access on N3DS via Ninjhax + Loadcode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Just make sure you don't spend all your time and effort leeching around like a certain 'open-source' developer we know...

Always attacking OSKA and others.

I don't put people in their place with the same finesse you do. Thanks.

Calm down sweetheart, he was answering me, he was very helpful. No place-putting was involved, if you think there is, you're way too confrontational to discuss anything with people over the internet, so I question why you're on a forum at all.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This applies more than ever, actually, since we're sitting on a pile of undisclosed exploits now. Nothing's stopping you from making your own team, though! Just make sure you don't spend all your time and effort leeching around like a certain 'open-source' developer we know...

This is just mean.

Reactions: Margen67

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's like the japanese numbers guy is a single person and karl have at least 4 people who keep saying everything is simple after looking at gateway's stuff.

I think japanese numbers guy has a single other contributor though.

Yup, a bunch of snobs, at least some of them are. :gba:

Um, KARL is not GW. GW may... MAY one day have 9.5 access, but right now KARL is the only one to "tease" at it.

If they could find it so can GW and the rest of the crew if they havent already :wink:

Dazzozo

KRAZOA PALACE
Trophies
Website
dazzozo.com
XP
Country
It's like the japanese numbers guy is a single person and karl have at least 4 people who keep saying everything is simple after looking at gateway's stuff.

Not sure what stuff you're referring to... I at least have never looked at "Gateway's stuff".

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Not sure what stuff you're referring to... I at least have never looked at "Gateway's stuff".
Yeah, your team has delegated that to another person, that's my point.
More people = easier, delegation, more progress, better, more commas.

Yup, a bunch of snobs, at least some of them are. :gba:
A bit smug, yeah, but that's just the roll of the dice sometimes.

You still have to respect them for their work.

bambam95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

This applies more than ever, actually, since we're sitting on a pile of undisclosed exploits now. Nothing's stopping you from making your own team, though! Just make sure you don't spend all your time and effort leeching around like a certain 'open-source' developer we know...
Wow, can't say I was expecting to hear something so childish from a Dev in this project.

Edit: Unless this is referring to govanify, in which case I guess that's fair enough. xD

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, can't say I was expecting to hear something so childish from a Dev in this project.

Edit: Unless this is referring to govanify, in which case I guess that's fair enough. xD

He said this in response to someone asking for KARL's source code

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Here's me getting ARM11 from mset on sysnand. ROP hell. We'll be porting our launcher stuff to this entrypoint soon.

I'm tired as fuck (it's like 7AM here right now) so it didn't occur to me that you can't actually tell this is sysnand since i don't show cold boot, but w/e. You'll see it later probably.

Old 3ds 9.2 mset support please

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country

Here's me getting ARM11 from mset on sysnand. ROP hell. We'll be porting our launcher stuff to this entrypoint soon.

I'm tired as fuck (it's like 7AM here right now) so it didn't occur to me that you can't actually tell this is sysnand since i don't show cold boot, but w/e. You'll see it later probably.

Wow , this is really impressive
Can't wait for public release

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've only looked at GW's stuff to get ARM9 working, not much after that.

Reactions: VinsCool

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Wow, seems like Wulfy will what Gatewon't. :D
May I ask if this is some kind of downgraded MSET or actually the one from 9.2?

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, seems like Wulfy will what Gatewon't. :D
May I ask if this is some kind of downgraded MSET or actually the one from 9.2?
It looks like a downgraded mset, because there's no Nintendo Network ID settings option. >.<

It would be nice if it were possible to simultaneously have both the Old 3DS 6.2.0 mset and the New 3DS 9.x mset installed, so that you could run the old one just for exploit purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~