ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2 Translation

RedEcliptic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i know this might be dumb but do you guys know if there is somewhere i can get like a rom or something of Dragon ball Heroes Ultimate mission 2 dont care if its in Japanese

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i know this might be dumb but do you guys know if there is somewhere i can get like a rom or something of Dragon ball Heroes Ultimate mission 2 dont care if its in Japanese
Can't tell you sorry. If only there was an iso site for 3DS games. But sadly such things are only in the realm of dreams...

MostafaAroua2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hello everyone! I am working on a Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2 translation since there are no others and this is a pretty great game.

2vryhir.png

v8o8qt.png

cI6PHFW.png

Progress done so far:
Start Screen
Main Menu
Some parts of battle
Names of Moves, Characters

V0.01 - Very Unstable. Meant for people who can possibly fix problem but still playable (instructions in readme.txt).

V0.02 - First stable release. Translated some moves, names, etc. from "that fixed error".

V0.04: Fixed readme.txt, added NTR Version (Experimental), translated some text in
the Saiyan Saga as a test (It's still fullwidth...)

More info will be added as progress is being made.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks ,Man for Awesome Patch
CAN YOU PLEASE RELEASE a PATCH FOR Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission 1 , please
By The WAY I like your works , please reply ASAP ;) thanks bro

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE: So I'm testing out a new update with some moves/abilities translated, and I'm experiencing a massive slowdown when I run the game at O3DS speeds (everything is fine at N3DS speeds). I don't know if it's the Scripts or the mod itself but the game usually runs well at O3DS speeds.

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Deleted User

Zalthair

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, I think this question was done before, but I wanted to know if there was a way to patch the translation into a Region Free cia from DBHUM2?
I really want to try this out.

LilianeMM

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First of all thank you for doing this patch. I love dragon ball heroes and also Erito in particular. But I have a question which one is the last version of the patch, thank you.:yaynds:

smugleaf11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Awesome. After hearing about a new Ultimate Mission game today, I was wondering if anyone ever translated the first two and that brought me here. Thank you very much for taking this on. I'll be waiting patiently for the final release.

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to let everyone know I'm not dead, I'm currently working on seeing if it's possible to change Fullwidth English to Halfwidth English. If not then I'll see if I can add extra boxes for the text.

Reactions: simonrule

SSJMichael29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Are you willing to do an english translation for Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission X sometime after its release possibly?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here