Homebrew [WIP] AltNN - An alternative Nintendo Network server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait could this be used to allow those who got banned from the pokemon ban to use your sever to play online or use miiverese again? Either way preatty awsome.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GitHub link: https://github.com/AltNN/AltNN

AltNN is a custom/alternative Nintendo Network server in hopes of reverse engineering Nintendo Network and one day having a fully functional Nintendo Network custom server!

Also if your wondering why NascServer is blank I lost 300 lines of code last night due to power outage and me not saving it :/
Sucks about the code, but looking good! Thanks for the hard work.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be needed because I predict that Nintendo will cut the power to the WiiU/3DS servers a year or two after the switch is released since the 3DS and Wii U will be generating no renevue.

ItsKaitlyn03

Official GBAtemp ?
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
ok but

imagine a custom gbatemp miiverse where we can talk about homebrew without getting banned
Not GBATemp Miiverse but AltNN Miiverse

It says release in the title, but there's barely 5 lines of code written on the Github
That was my fault and I acknowledge it I'm asking a mod to fix that and only keep WIP

Reactions: DarkFlare69

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zx2XWHA.png

GitHub link: https://github.com/AltNN/AltNN

AltNN is a custom/alternative Nintendo Network server in hopes of reverse engineering Nintendo Network and one day having a fully functional Nintendo Network custom server!

Also if your wondering why NascServer is blank I lost 300 lines of code last night due to power outage and me not saving it :/
I can't wait for this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: DarkRioru

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So will this also mean we can play online with others who also use custom mods? Cause i mean i wanted to do that with brawl back in the day but never got the chance. A minus brawl online game would make me happy. :)

But i don't mean like cheats and stuff cause that i don't think anyone should... 999HP pokemon battles against 999HP pokemon and other stats, Y-A-W-N. I just hope to play mod to mod, thats fine, not cheat too cheat. :P

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, you're able to use git, but you somehow didn't manage to hit Ctrl-S once, or even make a single commit of your code before a "power outage" occurred.

I'm also wondering how you managed to test this Python script without saving it.

(Why yes, I am a bit skeptical. :V Feel free to prove me wrong, though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill