Homebrew [WIP] 3DeSmume (DS emulator for 3DS)

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this was a nice surprise. I'm really blown away that this is even possible. Kinda makes me question what I thought I knew about emulation =p honestly even if this were to fall apart for some reason tomorrow I would still be incredibly impressed by the fact that it even happened.

MasterFeizz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by MasterFeizz,

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i think it's great where the project stands and the people who are backing him up. Just do what you do best. Remember everyone thought Einstein was crazy for his work but in the end it all panned out. People will bicker but your end result is what will shut them up. All the best on this project mate.

PS : The title need not be a problem for now, you could probably name it towards the end of the test cycles. Kinda like how Aurora changed it to Luma towards the end.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@shutterbug2000 I've made the pull request.
For those that want to try it out: https://github.com/masterfeizz/3DeSmume/releases/tag/POC
Add a rom to the root of your sd card called game.nds and launch 3desmume.

Edit: If you want a CIA make it yourself. Also, the touchscreen input is not implemented
It works!
I'm guessing the emulator doesn't need dynarec, because the archs are similar, right?

Hopefully the screen positions will be fixed to be shown like TWL_FIRM's unscaled mode.

loco365

Trophies
XP
It's looking great so far, I've run NSMB for a few minutes and it's definitely trying. I'm really looking forward to developments of this emulator, I'd really like to be able to run this kind of stuff and not need my Acekard anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: