Homebrew [WIP] 3DeSmume (DS emulator for 3DS)

Pokéidiot

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This DS emulation on 3DS thing is quite really a thing now. I got the first release so I will test it on my old3DS.
Also, nice work there, @shutterbug2000 . I see that doing further optimization on the port will be tough.

And still, I have TWL_FIRM fully unpacked and decrypted. I can give you these to you dissasemble, if you want to.

Reactions: AtlasFontaine

Ella879

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This DS emulation on 3DS thing is quite really a thing now. I got the first release so I will test it on my old3DS.
Also, nice work there, @shutterbug2000 . I see that doing further optimization on the port will be tough.

And still, I have TWL_FIRM fully unpacked and decrypted. I can give you these to you dissasemble, if you want to.
thanks i guess just pm it that'll be fine

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Correction: Win95
kms4mm: kill myself for my mistakes

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

You should send that fully unpacked and decrypted TWL_FIRM to @TuxSH and @Apache Thunder since they know a ton about DS mode.

Last edited by AtlasFontaine,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.notebookcheck.net/GameMT-E6-Plus-New-retro-gaming-handheld-released-as-ASUS-ROG-Ally-...