Will there ever be a really bad Mrio game?

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been chasing down a few missing Shines in SM Sunshine recently and have constanttly been impressed by how great this game looks 8+years since its release. I also regularly play most of the older Mario platform games going back to the original NES Super Mario Bros. For me the low points have been SMB 2 (USA) and New Super Mario Bros. DS, both of which were well reviewed games that just didn't do it for me personally. My question is - will there ever be a really bad game in this long running series, or will Nintendo continue to produce quality installments ad infinitum?

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can we answer that? We really can't look into the future.

But, you're probably not gonna have good luck finding a bad one. Nintendo really knows how to make a great game. Look at Galaxy 1 and 2. They have graphics that were originally thought to be impossible for the Wii. Nintendo knows how to use its own console very well, and they're gonna continue to churn out quality games (as far as I'm concerned).

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you've ever heard of the 3rd party Mario Game "Mario is Missing", that game is awful. That said, it's a third party game. As for the mainstream series, we'll just have to wait and see.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
don't he rather ask mean mario games with classicle gameplay elements? ones that remain in the jump n run genre, no spin offs. for those i would say that there probably won't be really bad mario games coming anytime soon, but because nintendo is always experimenting with the elements within the game there might be some coming that won't be satisfying everybodies taste. its a matter of taste after all, like there were a bunch of gamers who didn't like super mario sunshine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo