PS1/2 Will FreeMcBoot allow me to play import games on Disc?

NANASHI89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like, if I bought an legit import PS2 or PSOne game on disc, would FreeMcBoot launch it?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It can, but not on it's own, as you'll need either ESR and have to create a patched disc, or OPL and have the discs ripped to USB/Internal HDD. The other problem is your TV, if it can handle the difference between NTSC and PAL.

Reactions: gameboy

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like, if I bought an legit import PS2 or PSOne game on disc, would FreeMcBoot launch it?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
ps2 idk. ps2 yes if you have you ps2 in a joyriged type setup. for fat ps2's all you have to do is dissemble the case showing some guts of the machine. the taking 1 part of the disc drive apart then taking the magnet off of it. this way will also allow for swap magic to run. ps2 slim is a bit harder for me because installing stuff into the system. straw tissue and tape mod. after you have freemcboot launch PSXloader with a original psx disc in the drive before launching. after the disc stops take the discs out and replace it with a import/backup copy. if your system is ntsc then basically japan games should be good. however for pal games you need to rip the original patch the ISO then burn that patched ISO onto a CD-r then use the same method to run imports.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==