Hacking Will DSTWO+ Gateway work on Luma 11.3.0-36

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for commenting in about using the same system/setup. This seems crazy as to why the card stopped working on the old3ds w Luma, but my n3ds sysnand 9.2 (GW 10.x emunand) it still works...
When you start up, does it show 11.3 or something else? I have no emunand setup on the O3ds/Luma system. Just trying to isolate what is stopping the card from being seen.

Forgot to ask, what is the FW/update versions you have installed on the DStwo card? Maybe mine is off, but I haven't seen any updates on the site since like 2015 or something for it.
I have not updated my Supercard in a very long time. Im sure its v1.14. Also note mine is a Supercard DS2+

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got it to work. Tried to update Luma with the luma updater. It said I was on a dev version, and had the option to install to regular luma 6.6 or latest nightly build. Tried 6.6 but it never seemed to complete or install properly. Each time I went back into luma updater, it said I had the dev version. Tried the nightly build and it "stuck" and booted up with the luma config menu after. Set my settings in place, rebooted to the 3ds main menu, popped in the dstwo and it works!

Kinda weird that it wouldn't run until luma was updated to a nightly build though, and the default 6.6 install won't actually install.

nccom

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
DSTwo+ Gateway emulation will brick your 3DS, use either freegame or freeshop. Or convert the 3DS roms to CIA.
to expand on that its only safe to use GW emulation with launcher version 3.4.1 and not higher. That setup is safe to use but you'll be limited to emunand 10.4 or so, don't remember the exact version.
http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-12841-1-1.html - there is also a version of ReiNand for use with DSTWO+ which should work up to 11.2 but I haven't personally tried it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?