Will Bloodborne ever get released on the PC?

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony is porting PS games so it's possibly a matter of time.

And if you'd track down a PS4, you should go for a PS4 Pro for better performance. 9.00 is still the highest hackable firmware, right? That shouldn't be too hard to find.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they will port it, maybe not, that depends on Sony. Depending who is doing the port, PC might get a terrible port like The Last of US.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Probably not, given how long it's been.

But RPCSX did launch it (albeit without any graphics output), and given it's a lot of the same devs as RPCS3, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a playable version within 2-3 years at this point.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Sony started porting PS5 games initially, not PS4. We'll have to see.
Uhh...no they didn't. Horizon Zero Dawn was the first "first party" title Sony ported over in 2020, a few months before the PS5 ever came out. Next first party game was Days Gone, another PS4 exclusive. Then there was God of War, another PS4 exclusive.

It wasn't until Sackboy that they first ported a game that was actually released on the PS5.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Sony is porting PS games so it's possibly a matter of time.

And if you'd track down a PS4, you should go for a PS4 Pro for better performance. 9.00 is still the highest hackable firmware, right? That shouldn't be too hard to find.
I'm honestly shocked and embarrassed how few PC games from Sony are on steam. It's like staggering that they're starving PC owners, unlike Xbox.

Trophies
XP
Bloodborne is a flawed masterpiece and it's such a shame that it could be resurrected without its blemishes but so far hasn't. All I've seen are years of rumours, speculation and wishes like Wind Waker and Twilight Princess HD for the Switch.

Statesman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering not even the Demon Souls remake came to PC...I doubt we'll see Bloodborne anytime soon.

aquova

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bloodborne? No, I don't think it ever will.

The inevitable Bloodborne Remaster that will come out in the late 20s? Perhaps, but even then not guaranteed.

Robert Newbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Sony believes the "Souls" games (including Bloodborne) are a big draw for the console, they may be reluctant to do ports. Since they've brought over Uncharted and God of War, I agree that it's a toss up. A remaster is just as likely.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Oh Magic Conch shell, will Bloodborne ever be ported to PC?
IMG_0793.jpeg

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol well let see if it even get ported in the first place.

That part is obvious. What's not is why you laughed at TLoU running fine on my old add hardware. There are plenty of people that the port runs fine for as can be seen on the Steam forum for it. Like I said, sure it's not winning optimization awards but it runs fine for the majority and "terrible" is still and over-exaggeration.
Post automatically merged:

@Hayato213 Since all you can do is laugh and not provide a legit response of any sort whatsoever, I'll just chalk it up to you having some sort of illness that causes uncontrollable laughter without reason that is preventing you from doing so. A doctor can probably help you though. You don't have to go through life with this struggle. I understand it must be difficult for you, but help is available. Things can be better. I promise. All you need to do is ask for help. Do you have a primary physician you can speak with about it?

Last edited by RedColoredStars,
  • Haha
Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol