Country
France
Downloaded, thanks Nago
wink.gif

Methanoid

Trophies
XP
Country
Great. Glad to see this isnt dead - I had seen it go quiet for so long I assumed it was dead.

Is there any chance pictures will be added ever?

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I finally got around to have my missing games list up to date thanks to this dat. Thanks Nago, much appreciated
smile.gif

One comment though, there are a few demos in WW, I suggest making those releases XXXX instead of numbering them. They arent full games after all..

Just an idea though
smile.gif

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to just compare lists? i want to scan against what i have to see what is missing, but i don't see an option for that...i guess you HAVE to rename in order to scan?? that would suck

Nago

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
crackerscrap.com
XP
Country
United States
-On the Demos front ... I could separate them out, yeah. Not sure why I didn't. I'll try to do that before summer ends.

-As for comparing without renaming ... I'm not actually sure OfflineList will let you do this. ClrMamePro might, though.

-For pictures... I really don't have the time for this. I was making an effort for Virtual Console (Since I can take screens in an emulator), but I don't have any easy way to pump out screenshots for the wii-- it's time consuming enough to install them in the first place, but I don't have a Gecko SD and no way to take screenshots. I had taken a few in Dolphin a while back, but it's very hit or miss with which games it will run. I do have a lot of the EU wiiware games screenshots thanks to slade, but I haven't had the time to add them because I've been very busy with school in general -- I apologize for not being able to keep up with expectations on this one.

-I haven't been working on the dats much (outside of sporadic updates), but I am still intending to knock a few todos off the list before summer. principally I'd like to get a small site running that allows people to choose their own format for ClrMamePro (I have a beta working for this, but I have to write a user interface for it), and I'd really like to restructure my sql databases a little to help make things more efficient on my end. I also want to start uploading raw mySQL table dumps with each release (so if anyone else has any projects that might benefit from my data collection, the info is there for you to use) and a new "generic" xml dat format that isn't made to work with any renamer in particular, but is something that other projects in general could use.

-Got a wiiware update today, will try to get VC out before next week.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope you all enjoyed E3! I'm really looking forward to the 3DS!

Methanoid

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else care to start a Wiiware or VC dat (and then dump it soon after when bored)?

Seriously tho... is there anyone willing?

Methanoid

Trophies
XP
Country
darkrock said:
anyone else is thinking to collaborate instead of posting useless nonsense?
nayps3.gif

I guess you didnt know I did make the dats before Nago and others but stopped when my work was ripped off? Naah didnt think so otherwise you'd have avoided making yourself look like a dick
wink.gif
Its people like you that stop others doing stuff

kephreN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. I don't know if it has been answered somewhere else. I looked but couldn't find anything about that topic. Is there a clrmame dat for wiiware and vc that ONLY lists USA releases? Thanks in advance...

Nago

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
crackerscrap.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I'm not dead. I moved and then had a busy school semester. Thanks to everyone for providing updates while I was MIA. I'll publish another update for my set, even though you've likely started using other sets by now.
tongue.gif

There's still a project that I am working on that I really want to get out ... oh, many projects, I guess. I'll have an updated mySQL dump for anyone else who wants to generate statistics, continue my project (Though I intend to continue, of course) and stuff like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc