Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

I keep getting this error while on the WUP installer screen, "MCP_InstallGetInfo 0xFFFCFFEA" it always shows this error after 33.3% btw I correctly installed the update data just fine
Redownload game. You got corrupted files which happens too often with Mega. [If you don't use software like jDownloader to download..]

ten

Trophies
XP
Country
lol 10 years and this is your first post:P amazing. i was also into loadiine, but i just used cfw now mocha and i didnt know if my loadiine would still work, but it works. You are on cfw or loadiine?
No cfw. Only tried plain loadiine and wanted to see if that could work for this game too.
I don't know why this title is different from other game releases. It would be interesting to hear why. Maybe UWizard isn't compatible yet.

You need the title.tik file to use CDecrypt on the app/h3 files.
That or either any other title.tik file with the title key injected into it via HEX.
Thanks. I used "discu v-tlzbwr.key v-tlzbwr.wud c" in Windows, and then https://github.com/pkerling/cdecrypt on Linux like this:
cdecrypt/WUP-P-ALZP/GM00050000101C9500$ ../../cdecrypt ../system/03/title.tmd ../system/03/title.tik
which produced the good old 3 folders "code content meta", just like UWizard has been able to do for other games .wud files previously.
Haven't tried launching it yet on the WiiU.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No cfw. Only tried plain loadiine and wanted to see if that could work for this game too.
I don't know why this title is different from other game releases. It would be interesting to hear why. Maybe UWizard isn't compatible yet.

Thanks. I used "discu v-tlzbwr.key v-tlzbwr.wud c" in Windows, and then https://github.com/pkerling/cdecrypt on Linux like this:
cdecrypt/WUP-P-ALZP/GM00050000101C9500$ ../../cdecrypt ../system/03/title.tmd ../system/03/title.tik
which produced the good old 3 folders "code content meta", just like UWizard has been able to do for other games .wud files previously.
Haven't tried launching it yet on the WiiU.
Is that for the US or EU release? i am guessing European due to the ALZP title ID

pakistexican88x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is the v33 update, v1.1.0, and AFAIK doesn't contain any system update. I'm still on v16 so this is based on what I've heard.
Can I just update normally, or should I look for the external files and install with WUP Installer like the v16 update?

RiaJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Any tool to convert the region of a save file?
Or is that not needed at all?
According to what I've read here and there, saves are region free, but they're saved with the title ID name, so you gotta change the save name if you want to pass from EUR to USA.

Reactions: BillyBat

Rehv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can I just update normally, or should I look for the external files and install with WUP Installer like the v16 update?
People were reporting that they couldn't update normally, even with EUR consoles. I'm not sure if it's because of the fakesigned tik in the v16 update. But after updating to v33 you wouldn't need to use CFW anymore if you're using an EUR console.

BillyBat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
According to what I've read here and there, saves are region free, but they're saved with the title ID name, so you gotta change the save name if you want to pass from EUR to USA.

That would be great, thanks a lot, didn't know that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    White fries hold up
    +1
    @K3Nv2 sure you can
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why tf do people hate android users? is it the video quality? just because "AnDrOiD = pOoR" bc they don't cost an arm and a leg like iphones do?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i won't be turned off by an iphone, but don't pick on me for having an android, that's just how this shit should work
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i won't be turned off by an iphone, but don't pick on me for having an android, that's just how...