Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I Installed ONLY one update, the newest one, it bumps the game to 1.1.0, is the other update NECESARY?

You went from the game to update to v33 instantly you mean. I don't know, but you could try it out..Think its all included in the newest update! If you can start the game and see the new DLC line, i think its fine!! Well thanks agian for all new info again guys!!

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i just put the update on the SD and now im installing lets see what happends, I didnt delete anything at 90% now i try it out. and let yo guys know..

Edit: That was easy! ok it worked igot some nice other backgrounds and V.1.1.0 is it right?

i didnt payed much attention but v16=1.0.0 and v33=1.1.0
So it runs without Mocha for you know? it does for me, but I deleted the other update... the first one.

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So it runs without Mocha for you know? it does for me, but I deleted the other update... the first one.
I always run mocha first, just in case. I can't start the game without using Mocha. So When i unstalled it i first started mocha to make sure it would update probably

Its the same way i did install the previous 2 files.. each file i restarted the system run cfw then wupinstall2! just in case to be sure it going to work!
Don't know if its mandatory to start mocha first when doing the install/updates lol!

Ok as for you question, I don't really know why it workes running the game without starting CFW mocha. Yesterday i tried the same thing, but the game didn't start..had to do mocha each time.

Today after reading your post, i tried just directly start the game after the update. It works instantly so thanks for that!!!

Last edited by Don21,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How would I go about downloading the v33 update with NusGrabber.exe? (Command prompt)
Also, I downloaded the DLC using the title ID for it and I got 1.4MB of files, don't know what those are.

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How would I go about downloading the v33 update with NusGrabber.exe? (Command prompt)
Also, I downloaded the DLC using the title ID for it and I got 1.4MB of files, don't know what those are.

I used utik only for the update and wupinstaller to install it.. done happy and ready to cut some grass again!

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a small shame that there isn't some way to transfer a Wii U save to the Switch. Yet at the same time, this game is so damn fun to play, that I'll happily start again from square one despite having put 20 hours or so into the game already.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I want to be sure, I got update v16 and it's 2.5GB with around 354 items.
I am downloading the main game now, so I can't say the exact size for the USA release yet.
The DLC is 1.4MB with 35 items for me.

Can someone just confirm me what is the size and item number for the v33 update?

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Its a small shame that there isn't some way to transfer a Wii U save to the Switch. Yet at the same time, this game is so damn fun to play, that I'll happily start again from square one despite having put 20 hours or so into the game already.

I do not know a lot, was it ever possible to do that with other systems? I would love to see they can convert my dreamcast savefile from Shenmue II to PS4 what is coming out end of the year:)...lol

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Installed ONLY one update, the newest one, it bumps the game to 1.1.0, is the other update NECESARY?

Has there been any other WiiU title(s) that required every previous update to be installed beforehand? If Hyrule Warriors doesn't make you have EVERY update installed, I see no reason why BotW would.

Azeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, did anyone find out what the update does ?
I'm at work so I'll only know when I get home.
A saw a Screenshot on the net that says "Downloadable Content" and 1.1.0 but no log about the changes.

Glix

Trophies
XP
Country
Has there been any other WiiU title(s) that required every previous update to be installed beforehand? If Hyrule Warriors doesn't make you have EVERY update installed, I see no reason why BotW would.

Because the day 0 patch v1.0.0 is on the disc, the 156mb is the actual day 1 1.1.0 patch.

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for clarify things, uhm i got also a question. I didn't delete the first update, does it means i used more MB space or did it just overwrites and delete the first update itself? Thanks !!!

Kanint

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who said the update is 154MB? Mine is 2.2GB, do we need to have BOTH updates installed?
2.2gb = v16 = v1.0.0
It is required to play the game, the game won't launch without it.

154mb = v33 = v1.1.0
You don't need it to play the game, but it's the new update. Day 1 patch.

Reactions: MrEdgeworth

gabesja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm new to the Brazil's usb thing.
I used the wup1.3, mocha 0.2 and Sig2HB.
I also got the botw files (game and update) from some torrent site.
Got to install the game, but the update v16 wont install giving me some error about the tik being fake.
If I download the update from the wii u helper thing and install throught wup1.3 will it work? also without Mocha?
Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Forgot to say that I'm in 5.5.1, US console and EU botw

Last edited by gabesja,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1