Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glix

Trophies
XP
Country
so deleting the old update is unnecessary? or is it required for the new v33 update?

No idea, it makes sense to delete the fakesigned update and install v33. Someone reported they still needed sigpatching to install it (probably to overwrite the old ticket?). I'm still at work so can't test, just skive. :<

Glix

Trophies
XP
Country
there is NO DLC! usb helper clearly shows there is only the game and the newest update (v33) at the moment.

WiiU usb helper grabs from that site, not NUS. It won't know anything about it until someone dumps a ticket for it.

YannSy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There is a lot of information here and I'm trying to understand what I have to do under my circumstances
I was told to run sigpatcher before lauching the game because of the region lock.
To do that, I need to launch the homebrew/sigpatcher ( browser needed )

I want to go FULL offline. I just want to turn on and play without opening the sigpatch/cfw/
Can I do that? With this new update?
I have the old update (2.22gb)
can you guys help me? thank you

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Hm not too sure if that would work because it'd probably act like a normal game and not run because it's an old firmware. Anyway loadiine runs on latest firmware. So update while you can and keep using loadiine. Only problem loadiine is the loading times will kill you.

You probably could, but load times in Loadiine are around 15 minutes. Far longer than it takes you to install CFW, so not worth it.
Updating to CFW is really easy. Just download WUPInstaller GX2 and Mocha and run Mocha from HBL (needs to be done every time you want to play unless you have CBHC).
The game files go in its own folder in SD:\Install, same for the update files. Then boot into HBL again and run WUPInstaller GX2 to install the game and update.
It really is that easy.
I can't confirm whether it will work on 5.3.2 though. But all the hacks work on the latest firmware so no reason not to update.

Thanks for the reply :) Definitely too much effort than I care to put into it!

Reactions: Deleted-379826

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
there is NO DLC! usb helper clearly shows there is only the game and the newest update (v33) at the moment.
Q4YXlN.jpg

Reactions: Amingo

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country
use the wiiu usb helper and download the whole update.... should be 2.5gb or something... install and profit

it says to type "that iso site url", i type both (for 3ds and wiiu) and it doesn't work. what i'm doing wrong? :(

Neath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Holy crap everyone. So I booted mocha > Zelda BoTW and immediately it says "preparing for update". I think the DNS I'm using to block Nintendo is offline... Not getting an X over download management. What's the new IP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ