Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. those people here are so crazy about this game. Want it so badly ? BUY IT! Therefore, just relax, it will be out when it is out. I am fan of Zelda but I am just patient. You should do the same. Jeez!
Just woke up and saw this xD
I pre-ordered both Wii-U and Switch versions, won't stop me from wanting to play it early, granted most of this thread is a shitstorm of retardation at this point and people trying to basically win the lottery of leaks. lol

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i like to have your opinion guys ;
have you guys got hyped like this before , for a game ?
if yes with witch game ?

I think that Zelda Ocarina of Time and Zelda Twilight Princess (which was a huge disappointment, because we were expecting something openworld like BoW, but it ended up being the most linear game in the series).

Edit:
I forgot, Super Smash Bros. Brawl was a huge hype fest at the time, because of all the hype accumulated with the daily screenshots on Smashdojo.

Last edited by MG4M3R,

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I think that Zelda Ocarina of Time and Zelda Twilight Princess (which was a huge disappointment, because we were expecting something openworld like BoW, but it ended up being the most linear game in the series).
i loved ZTP , his bosses ,the donjons was great,but linear.
but this zelda botw is very interessting , i dont even imagine the village(s) store(s) , the "mail" guy,...

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just woke up and saw this xD
I pre-ordered both Wii-U and Switch versions, won't stop me from wanting to play it early, granted most of this thread is a shitstorm of retardation at this point and people trying to basically win the lottery of leaks. lol

lol. Good for you.

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i loved ZTP , his bosses ,the donjons was great,but linear.
but this zelda botw is very interessting , i dont even imagine the village(s) store(s) , the "mail" guy.

I like to think of TP as being a bad Zelda, but an great game.
The linearity, lack of sidequests and secret items really bothered me a lot back then.

But it was still one of the best games in the 128-bit generation.

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know Zelda Informer is Swamped with inboxed spoilers but apparently we haven't seen any of those make it out.

Just a few more days if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC