Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFrodo18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I generate a fake ticket for the game? I have sig patches already. I know we need the key for this, but seriously, can anyone point me to an already made ticket for Breath of the Wild to be used with sig patches? Or tell me how to generate one?

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Which CDecrypt or even faster with JNUSTool.

JNUS doesnt need the whole tik.
Its look like something that:
Code:
java -jar JNUSTool.jar 00050000101C9500 0F8E2F405EAE51504EDBA7B4E297005B
OK, but there's somebody made a batch file to forge a ticket and cdecrypt it in one line of command too.

And I modified cdecrypt a bit to accept hex string keys too, I can post it if anyone is interested.

Salfay

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How do I generate a fake ticket for the game? I have sig patches already. I know we need the key for this, but seriously, can anyone point me to an already made ticket for Breath of the Wild to be used with sig patches? Or tell me how to generate one?

We can't do ANYTHING dude.
You can't generate fake tickets without the title key, sigpatch won't change anything :P

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You can't forge a ticket without a valid key, and if you don't want to read about how to forge them yourself, that's fine and don't worry, plenty of people will do that and post it.

Salfay

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just checked the japanese server with NusGrabber and the game is not listed at all

Great, good bye and come back when you have something other than "brute force is stupid, trillion of years, bla bla" to say

Brute force is'nt stupid, right: we will all be like this at the end
iu

MrFrodo18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't forge a ticket without a valid key, and if you don't want to read about how to forge them yourself, that's fine and don't worry, plenty of people will do that and post it.
How would I go about forging a ticket with a legit key?

Blackspoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OK, but there's somebody made a batch file to forge a ticket and cdecrypt it in one line of command too.

And I modified cdecrypt a bit to accept hex string keys too, I can post it if anyone is interested.

I was just bored and modified the jnustool and i get avg 1000 brute-attempts in a second on my cpu.

Maybe it is possible to archive 10.000 - 20.000 with the use of opencl AES/CBC.
But nevertheless it will be impossible to brute key within one week.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I was just bored and modified the jnustool and i get avg 1000 brute-attempts in a second on my cpu.

If you want that, use cdecrypt and find a openssl dll compiled with hardware AES support.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

man, i wonder how many people in the the world would flip their shit if by some miracle it actually worked. a one in a, what, 800 septillion chance?

Last edited by samcambolt270,
Reactions: HaloEffect17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night