Status
Not open for further replies.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
we already have the game download it's just encrypted. we need the tik to decrypt it. so once (if) the preload happens someone just needs to dump it and extract the tik and we can go from there.
It wont have it. Preloads are allways the full game just not unlocked.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Have you actually dumped a pre-load of a Wii U game before? Or have you had experience with someone else finding that situation?
Preloads works the same in every system even in PC.

The only way to have it early is if the Data Miner release its dump with with the Tik or anyone get the Disc early and dump it.

And even with the disc dump that 3GB Update seems fishy. Looks like its more than just an update but part of the game

Last edited by ElYubiYubi,
Reactions: varaques

Azeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh God !
Can you send me a right link pls :)

Honestly there is no need for it right now.
I believe a lot of ppl downloaded the files from Grabr (me included), however the files were removed from the server and no one can confirm that this is the game itself, so as for now its just a "miserable pile of digital files" in the HDD.

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
> scavenges for more info
> finds nothing
> dissapoint

Someone upload a disc dump already, pleeease... /le sad

MasterSore

Trophies
XP
Country
> scavenges for more info
> finds nothing
> dissapoint

Someone upload a disc dump already, pleeease... /le sad

I've been lurking since the 3DS SuMo banwave, decided to make an account to participate.

Honestly, from what I've seen, that one key crashing CDecrypt may have been accurate but the preload probably doesn't have all of the necessary files, hence why it's causing a crash.

Disc dump may have the full game but if I've learned something from SuMo (which I fell for too), Nintendo is upping the ante on protecting their AAA titles. I'm suspicious that they may be experimenting with an new (for them) form of DRM and that there's a good chance we won't see a loadiine or WUD until after launch.

It's not the popular answer and I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Correct me if Im wrong but can't you install fake tikets with the brazilian exploit?
First you will have to decrypt the game using a the game's title.key.
After that you can install "digitally to any without having bought it, using wupinstaller mod.

A physical dump is still needed for that decryption key.

Reactions: ElYubiYubi

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disc dump may have the full game but if I've learned something from SuMo (which I fell for too), Nintendo is upping the ante on protecting their AAA titles. I'm suspicious that they may be experimenting with an new (for them) form of DRM and that there's a good chance we won't see a loadiine or WUD until after launch.

There's also that whole "3GB required download" for Wii U. They may have snuck some DRM in there to verify the disc is in the system, or that you have a legitimate download from NUS installed.

MasterSore

Trophies
XP
Country
There's also that whole "3GB required download" for Wii U. They may have snuck some DRM in there to verify the disc is in the system, or that you have a legitimate download from NUS installed.

I speculate that this may do little other than prevent breaking the street date, you might be right though. Also, what's your source for this 3GB claim?

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
There's still no one can confirm preloads do come with the ticket, the icon doesn't necessarily come this way.

3GB update is sheer speculation since the thing we downloaded from NUS is 9.82GB, different from reported 13GB, but I really don't think a 3GB update does exist. It also says for the disc version a portion of the game data needs to be installed, required internal or USB storage space is 3GB, how strange those numbers match huh? Well in normal sense the download version shouldn't need to be installed, but this is my speculation: the download version still install that 3GB of data.

Another possibility is the 9.82GB we downloaded is not the real thing.

Anyway, I always think the only way we could possibly acquire a key is through a physical copy, that disc should be self sufficient, otherwise it's historic.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've been lurking since the 3DS SuMo banwave, decided to make an account to participate.

Honestly, from what I've seen, that one key crashing CDecrypt may have been accurate but the preload probably doesn't have all of the necessary files, hence why it's causing a crash.

It's not the popular answer and I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am.

I explained "that one key crashing cdecrypt" several pages ago, simply speaking, old version of cdecrypt will crash for a particular set of fake keys, newer version of cdecrypt won't. If you're still sketchy I can generate a few if you want.

Nobody doubted Nintendo's ability to (temporarily) block piracy with a new firmware, it's their willingness to do so that we doubt.

Last edited by JimmyZ,
Reactions: ElYubiYubi

MasterSore

Trophies
XP
Country
No need to waste your effort, I can take you at your word on that. As for Nintendo, building the DRM into the games themselves seems like it might be more effective than doing it console side.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nintendo can't block piracy now and definitely won't bother for one last game on a dead platform.

I have my Wii U and Switch version preordered; the wait continues to see if a playable version leaks beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay